Chapter 35

"Oh my god." he shouted in utter shock.

Fuck me.

"I.. I've known for a while now. I just.. I didn't know how to tell you, or the others."

His face suddenly softened. "This is amazing. Okay?"

I nodded, tears beginning to run down my face. "You're not mad?"

"What? Of course not, we're going to have a baby. You're going to be a mum and I'm going to be a dad, and we're going to have our own little happy family."

The tears began to run down my face much faster now. "I'm so glad to hear you say that. I don't know what I would have down if you would have reacted any differently."

"I love you baby, I'm all in and I have been since day one and I will be unill the day we both stop breathing. You're the only one for me."

"Niall I love you so much."

He smiled at me before running off into the hallway, before returning moments later. "Does that mean you'll wear this now?" he asked handing me my ring back.

I smiled. "Yes."

I let him put the ring back on my finger before looking at it. "Do you just walk around with it?"

He shook his head. "No I was going to give it to you either way, I figured now was the best time."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "You're so cheesy."

He smiled that goofy smile of his. "Who have you told?"

I shrugged. "Just my parents, and now you. I didn't want to tell anyone else before I told you. I also didn't want you to find out through the media."

He nodded a little more serious now. "How far along are you?"

I though for a moment. "About three, maybe four months. I'm not showing really considering how thin I've gotten. It just looks like I'm filling out."

"New Zealand."

I nodded.

"When do you plan on telling everyone?"

"I don't know? I just want to make sure that I can have this baby, I want to get the first few months over with before I say anything."

He nodded. "Makes sense."

"Niall."

"Yes?"

"Will you promise me something?"

He nodded. "You're worrying me babe."

"A lot has been happening lately, and I just.. I want you to know that I really love you. I appreciate everything you've done for me and all your help and support."

"Stop scarring me Andy."

"I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to. I just want you.. I need you to know one hundred percent that I love you."

I grabbed his hand and looked him straight in the eyes. "I truely love you, and if I had to be in this situation with anyone I'm glad it's you. I wouldn't want to ruin a child's life with anyone but you."

He laughed. "Do you really think we're going to fuck her up that bad?"

I smiled. "You think it's a girl?"

He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind the baby being a girl. Why? What do you think?"

"I don't know? I honestly feel like it's a boy."

He laughed. "Well if the baby is a boy, we can always try again."

I smiled in amazement. "You really are something else Niall Horan."