Chapter 12

I woke up to an empty room. Someone was in the shower but I didn't care.

"Hey whoever is in there I have to pee.. so do don't look." I could hear Niall erupt with laughter.

"Good morning love."

I yawned. "Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, where are the others?"

"They're getting breakfast. I was going to wake you when I got out but you beat me too it."

I walked over to the sink to brushing my teeth. "Thank you for last night."

"Don't mention it, it was actually nice sleeping with someone other than one of the boys."

I was looking through my bag when Niall appeared behind me in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I wanted to pin him up against the wall and do such inappropriate things to him.

"Hey you wanna wear our matching shirts?"

"Sure." I liked how he offered instead of me having to eventually ask.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said grabbing my 'He's mine' v-neck, a pair of khaki shorts and a pair blue Toms.

"I'll wait for you."

I smiled back at him before entering the bathroom.

~

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Niall was wearing his 'She's mine v-neck with khaki shorts and a pair of dark blue converse.

"You trying to steal my look Horan?"

He laughed sheepishly. "I just though we might as well do this the right way you know."

I laughed giving him a quick peck on the check. "Good thinking, you ready?"

"Yes."

I nodded and headed for the door.

"Wait... can I ask you something?" He startled me a little.

I turned around and nodded.

He sat down on one of the beds and patted the empty space next to him. "Well, I was just wondering, what are? What do you consider us?"

I didn't know the answer to his question. Sure I like him, I really do. But what was he to me? A friend or more?

"I like you, but I don't know? What do you see us as."

He cleared him throat before speaking. "I hope I'm not being too forward or anything but, Andrea would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I turned red at that very moment. I was so overwhelmed.

"Yes, I'd very much like that."

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the check.

"Wait.. what changed?"

"Well everything actually. When you left all I did was think. Think about you, about me, us. I was scared I wasn't going to see you again, you just disappeared out of nowhere. I didn't hear from you for months. And well last night too how you didn't try anything even though we were pretty much naked and well how you wanted to sleep together, I thought for sure you would try something... but you didn't and I really appreciated that. But I also got to thinking that maybe you didn't like me."

All I could do was smile. I grabbed his hand locking our fingers.

"Ready to go love?" he asked

I nodded "Yes."