Chapter 16

The sun was coming in through the drapes, driving me insane. I had a massive headache, every inch of light bothered my eyes. I slowly rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom, my bladder was going to explode.

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Louis was sitting on the countertop while Niall prepared himself something to eat. I stood in the doorway waiting for my presence to be acknowledged.

"Look who just woke up!" shouted Louis a little too loud .

I pouted. "Please don't."

Just then Zayn walked in. "The party has arrived."

"What are you talking about?"

I'm so confused, this is why I don't drink.

Louis and Zayn began laughing.

"Don't remember?" asked Zayn

I shook my head, "What are you talking about?"

"You and Louis kept trying to hook up after everyone was in bed."

My eyes instantly widened. "Shut up! Are you serious?"

Niall nodded. "It was actually really funny. Paul had to get him off of you, he wouldn't let go."

I turned red. "That's so embarrassing. Oh my god, why didn't anyone stop me."

Niall just laughed, and shrugged.

"Watch out Niall. Louis' going to steal your girl." Zayn teased.

I shot him a death glare. "I am going to hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go fuck yourself is considered rude in most social situations."

They all laughed at my come back.

Just then Kelly are Harry walked in.

"Well look who's up. Did you tell her yet?" asked Harry.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes they did. You're too late."

"Damn. Did she die?"

Niall laughed, "Yea."

"Ha ha ha ha. So funny." I replied sarcastically.

"What's going on today?" asked Kelly walking over to the coffee maker.

"Nothing really?" replied Louis.

Harry walked over sitting on the counter next to Louis. "Hey Kel, wanna go shopping or something?"

"Sure, Andy you wanna come?"

I shook my head.

"Why not?" pouted Kelly

I laughed. "Go have fun you two. I don't want to bug you, besides, I can't even walk straight."

"I'm sure Naill will take care of you." she winked at us before walking away.

"What do you wanna do?" asked Niall grabbing a cup of coffee.

"I was thinking about going for a run, wanna come?"

He shook his head. "God no. Louis was about to go running, you should go with him."

I laughed giving him a kiss on the check.

"Is that okay with you Lou?"

He nodded. "I'm gonna change."

Niall and I followed him upstairs. I changed and headed outside to meet up with Louis who was waiting on the porch. Niall ran over to the couch to meet Zayn for their morning cartoon session, and Liam was on Skype with Danielle.