Chapter 11

The next morning...

I rolled over in bed trying not to to wake Kelly as I headed for the shower,  on my way to the bathroom I bumped into Harry. 

"Good morning Harry."

"Good morning love."

I couldn't help but look, he had just come out of the shower. He had nothing but  a pair of khaki shorts and no shirt. As he walked, his wet curls bounced in the air. 

"Like what you see?"

I looked away turning bright red.

"You should go wake up Kelly."

He started laughing, "I'm scared too."

We both laughed knowing he should be. 

"Just be gentle, maybe she'll be nice." 

15 minutes later...

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. Kelly was next for the bathroom. It didn't take her too long either. Next was Niall who finished fast. We were all excited to get out. 

"I'm starving."

"You're always hungry Niall." complained Harry.

"I can't help it. Let's go eat."

We all laughed and headed for the door.

Kelly and I were wearing denim shorts and white loose fitting V-necks and a pair of white converse. We hadn't planned on matching that day but it happens a lot, we practically have the same brain. We decided to take it a bit further and put on our bandannas. The boy didn't really do the matching thing Harry had on a pair of khaki shorts and a blue V-neck and a pair of white converse. While Niall had on a sleeveless T-shirt and a pair of black shorts along with a pair of his white surpass and his green bandanna.

We went down to eat and headed to the front of the building to wait for the shuttle bus. 

~

"No. You guys come on. You keep paying for stuff. I feel bad, let me pay for something." I was embarrassed; the boys weren't letting us pay for anything and I didn't want them to feel used. 

"You can pay for lunch." said Niall. 

That boy is always thinking about food. After a few moments of stares I gave up. Harry came back with the tickets. 

"Here you go girls." he said handing us the little cards.

I grabbed the cards looking down at them.

Kelly Styles

Andrea Horan

We laughed and started walking towards the entrance when the fans began to swarm.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HARRY AND NIALL!"

We've had been spotted, it's not like I didn't expect this to happen. I just wished it hadn't happened so soon. The boys gave an apologetic smile as the fans ran towards them. Pretty soon there were dozens of cameras taking pictures of us. I didn't know what to do, I was pretty scared to be honest. How did the guys deal with this all the time.

Niall grabbed my hand from behind pulling me closer, Harry doing the same to Kelly.

Now the real fun's starting.

"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND HARRY ?!"

"I LOVE YOUR BANDANNA NIALL."

"WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?"