Chapter 32

Niall's POV - Australia 

I stopped trying to sleep after the fifth nightmare, they were all the same; yet each one worse than the last.

I'd be standing over the casket, looking down at her lifeless body; so beautiful, so peaceful. I'd then walk around the large room greeting friends and family members. They'd all say the same thing.

"I'm sorry for your loss son."

Or

"The good ones always go young."

And my favorite.

"She's in a better place now."

I get that everyone just wants to make me feel better but, it's not working.

Typical Niall, stressing a few bad dreams as if they were the real thing. I walked around the suite trying to take my mind off the nightmares, it clearly wasn't working because the only thing on my mind washer. To make matters even worse, the main thing on my mind was her death..

~

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I made my way to the podium at the front of the large room.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight. Although the circumstances are not the best, we're still glad we could get everyone here."

Wow, what a night.

I looked out into the room, there were a lot of familiar faces; and some not so familiar. Some people I've only ever seen in pictures, other only a distant thought.

"Andrea," I chocked back on my spit.

I took a deep breath and tried again.

"Andrea was a very brave, strong girl. She never gave up, even when things didn't look too well. She kept fighting till the last minute."

~

After about the billionth nightmare I finally gave up on sleep, by this time it was already 5 A.M. I got up from the couch and made my way over to the bedroom to check on Andrea one more time. As silly as it sounds I feel like I'm going to find her lying there in a casket with her arms crossed over her torso.

I slowly opened the door to find her sitting on the floor crying.

"Andy?"

She looked up surprised. She quickly wiped away the tears and looked down at her feet.

I stood frozen at the door unable to move.

"Are.. are you okay?" I whispered.

She slowly shook her head, still looking down at her feet.

I tiptoed over to her side gently taking her hand. I didn't say anything, but I didn't really have to. Me being there was more than enough. She leaned over, slowly placing her head on my shoulder.

We sat there on the floor for a while. No one moved, no one said anything.

~

A little short but I'm trying to get back in there. I'm sorry, please don't hate me too much.

- showerofcuntsx3