Chapter 22

The next morning...

I felt the bed suddenly shift. "Niall?" I asked half asleep.

"Yes princess?"

"What's wrong? What time is it?"

Niall smiled leaning in, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Nothing's wrong love, I was just.. going for a run."

"Oh." I said trying to find a comfortable position.

I could hear him quietly walk into the bathroom as I fell back asleep.

~

"DUDE! WAKE UP!" shouted Kelly.

I suddenly fell off the bed in shock. "What? What is it?"

Kelly began jumping up and down. "Oh my god. Where's the remote hurry up."

I rubbed my eyes and pointed to a spot on the floor.

Kelly ran to get it turning the TV on.

Channel 134. E! News

"Last night the boys of One Direction attended a Justin Bieber concert alongside Kelly Starks, short term girlfriend of Harry Styles and Andrea Stark newly confirmed girlfriend of Niall Horan."

"Last night the boys were invited on stage by Bieber himself. The boys preformed a few songs of their own along with a few Bieber's."

"Soon after Justin invited both Kelly and Andrea onstage as his One Less Lonely Girl. Harry and Niall both ran onstage to retrieve their lady friends."

Pictures of us in the crowd and on stage pooped up.

"Oh my god! That's me, that's my ass." Shouted Kelly a little too excited.

"Niall and Justin had a short conversation where Niall ordered Justin to leave. Niall then began to sing Boyfriend to Andrea and very publicly asked her to be his official princess."

"Oh my god, I'm on TV dude. That's insane, god Harry looks gorgeous."

Kelly accidentally dropped the remote changing the channel.

"This morning Niall Horan was spotted entering Kay Jewelers with band mate Harry Style. Sources say they were looking at rings, is it possible that one of them might be popping the question soon. Nothing is confirmed yet. Sources close to the boys say-"

I shut it off.

"Hey! I wanted to watch that." Shouted Kelly angrily.

I rolled my eyes. "It's all lies, why do you want to hear garbage?"

"Fine I'll got watch it in another room. Party pooper!"

I decided to go back to bed, I had no idea what time it was and I didn't care. I missed sleeping in.

~

I could hear the door open from under my pillow but I didn't move. I could feel the bed shift as someone sat down on the edge.

Niall began quietly singing a song I didn't recognize. 

"I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me"

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true