Chapter 3

I could hear the boys running around upstairs, trying to get ready.

We have a short radio interview this afternoon.

I could hear Zayn yelling my name from somewhere upstairs.

"Niall! Where are you mate?"

"Down here!" I shout as I begin to walk up the stairs.

I barely make it up two steps before Paul came and yanks me back down.

"Oh no you don't, you boys can talk on the way to the interview."

Paul gets rather touchy when it come to being on time, we rarely make it anywhere on time, especially small interviews like this one.

I held up both hands in surrender. As I made my way back to the sofa and as far away from Paul as possible. I know exactly what's coming next, and I'm prepared.

"Boys! Lets go! NOW! I refuse to be late again." he shouted at the top of his lungs. "I'm so serious! This is all we have to do today. Can we get at least get one damn thing right today?"

"DAMMIT BOYS!"

By now Zayn, Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch beside me.

"LIAAAAAAM! LET'S GOOO!"

"I swear I can't take this anymore. I don't know how Walter and Finn can stand you boys! It's insane how long you take. You're a bunch of girls."

Liam appeared minutes later from the kitchen. "I'm here I'm here." he said waving his hands trying to calm Paul.

Not a second passed before Paul started dragging us outside to the cars.

It was a beautiful day. Nice and sunny, yet windy at the same time. Miami weather can be so unpredictable.

We all quickly packed into the awaiting cars in the driveway.

Paul walked over to the first car with with Walter, one of our driver. Harry, Louis and Zayn in the back. Liam and I in the other car with Andy in front with Finn, our other driver.

The ride over to the radio station couldn't have taken any longer than half an hour even with traffic.

After a few minutes of driving around residential streets we finally pull up to the radio station. Walter pressed a small red button on the intercom, and seconds later the big iron gates flew open.

Walter and Finn quickly found parking spots near the front entrance.

We were met by a rather large man at the bottom entrance. He leads us through a long hallway before going up two flights of stairs followed by an even longer hallway with several doors on either side. He lead us straight down to a large sound booth. Waiting for us is a tall brunette with long straight hair down her back and big baby blue eyes.

She sure was something.

She immediately caught Zayn's attention. He couldn't take his eyes off her. This should be an interesting interview to say the least.

"Hello boys." she greeted us, shaking each of our hands very politely.

Soon an echo of Hello's filled the tiny room.

She smiled, exposing her perfect teeth. "Please." She said pointing to two large green couches across from her. "Sit."

She quickly made her way to her desk, sitting down crossing her legs at knee.

As the rest of the boys walked over to the couches Louis stopped right in from of her chair.

"Why don't we all get cool spiny chairs like you?"