Chapter 17

A/N: I usually don't add anything at the beginning of a chapter because I think it looks awkward but I felt like is was necessary on this one. In this chapter I'll be switching POV's quite a few. I usually stick to one or two, sometime even three but I don't know? In this chapter it felt right. I guess I wanted to give everyone a taste of how I picture the characters. Also, a few different things are going on in this chapter, it's more of a "filler" chapter actually, just to get time going a little. I don't want to just skip months and months, you'll see what I mean later on.

Ignore me now I'm ranting, continue on with your reading you beautiful people.(:

~

Four days later...

I looked over at Niall, a huge grin appearing on his face. "Do you hear that?"

He rapidly nodded before snickering. "Yes."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Who is that?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure? It could be anyone."

"Is it wrong that I'm insanely curious?" I admitted.

In that instant I could hear muffled moans coming through the wall followed by the sound of the headboard hitting the wall. Niall and I began to crack up.

"Well that's not Kelly."

His face lit up in realization. "That's Zayn and Annette."

My mouth fell open. "No. You think so?"

He nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked glancing at the window across the room.

He looked around for his phone until he found it in a pile of clothes on the floor.

"It's 4 in the morning."

My eyes widened at the thought. "What? Are you serious."

He nodded. "I know."

I pouted "I leave in four hours.."

He leaned in and grabbed my hand. "Don't worry. It's only a few days. You'll be back in no time."

"I know. I just don't wanna leave."

He cocked his head to the side. "You still haven't told me why you're leaving?"

I gave him a weak smile. "I know I haven't and It's not something I'm too comfortable with just yet."

I wasn't going to tell him. I don't plan on ever telling him the reason for my constant absences. It's too difficult, not to mention heartbreaking, I can't do that to him. Not without all the facts, not without knowing for sure. No point in worrying him.

He looked down at me rather disappointed. "You can tell me anything. I hope you know that."

I nodded. "Of course I do."

"Niall."

He smiled. "Yes love?"

"I was wondering. Are you going to my graduation?"

His face changed to a more serious expression. "Of course. I wouldn't miss that for the world."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"When is it anyway?"

"I think it's a while after I get back. We still have time."

~

Niall's POV

"Niall get off your ass. She's been gone for three hours and you're already moping around the house."