Chapter 10

Two months later... 

I looked down at my plane ticket home.

Boarding time: 3:15

I glance at the time on my phone. 3:10

I was so glad to be going home. Boston was great, but I missed home. I wanted to see my mom, my friends. My bed. I'm tired of hotel rooms & room service.

Final boarding call for flight 547 to Miami International Airport.

I walked over to Gate D.

I was probably the last to board. I handed my passport and ticket to the woman at the door. She quickly scanned my documents, handing them back to my moments later.

She smiled and wished me a safe flight.

I found my seat fairly easy. I was sitting in first class. Completely unnecessary but my mother insisted.

It was going to be a long flight.

Three hours was a long time to be sitting around. They were playing a movie of course, but it didn't quite grab my attention. I decided to just sleep through the flight. I could really use some sleep after the week I've had, hell after the months I've had.

Things have been insane, so many things are going on that I don't quite understand all too well. I guess I'm still in shock, it's not everyday that something like this happens. My moms been keeping her cool throughout all this and I'm proud of her. I wish I was as calm as her.

I still haven't told anyone. I didn't want any special treatment, not from my friends, especially the boys. How would I tell Niall? Would I just come out and say it? How could I, I still haven't even addmited it to myself. I haven't even said the words aloud. Whenever anyone would talk about it, I would just ignore them.

This isn't going to be easy, but I don't need easy. I just need possible.

I can't put this off any longer. I've been ignoring to poor kid for almost three months. I'm going to have to talk to him eventually. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after that, maybe next week. The time away did me good. I had time to breathe, to relax and collect all my thoughts.

I glanced down at my watch. 3:40

I still have a while to go. I grabbed the blanket out of my bag and cuddled up to it. Thankfully I quickly drifted off to sleep.

~

Two weeks later... 

I stepped out of the shower with a towel on my head and another one wrapped around my body. I walked over to the closet examining the clothes I set on the rack earlier. A pair of denim jeans and a nude long sleeve chiffon blouse. I pulled off the towels exposing my naked body. I couldn't help but stare at myself, I'd lost a lot of weight in the past few months I could see my ribs a little. My face was pale, my eyes popped out a little, the bags evident. I looked terrible, but I had to go talk to Niall, it's the least I could do.

I grabbed a pair of black panties and a matching black bra. I easily slipped into my clothes. I checked myself in the mirror before walking off to the shoes. I looked half decent, I just needed some make up. I scanned the racks playing extra attentions to the sandals, heels and flip flops. I decided on a pair of black open toe heels. I rapidly walked over to the my makeup table, attempting to work wonders on my face.

After taking one final look in the mirror I was finally satisfied with my appearance. I grabbed the keys from my dresser and walked downstairs.

I found Ralf waiting for me at the door.