Chapter 30

One hour outside of Paris.

"Hey man, what time is it?" I asked looking up at the rear view mirror.

The driver looked down at his watch before looking at the mirror. 'It's almost 3."

"Alright, thanks." I said looking out the window.

I had to turn off my phone hours ago. Everyone has been calling me nonstop. At first I thought something had happened, but when I listened to the first few voicemails it ended up being that they just wanted to know where I was.

I decided to just handle it tomorrow in person. I refuse to let them ruin my night.

Tonight was amazing, I had a blast hanging out with her. I just wish things were different, easier. Things are so difficult especially with the media always being involved. Not to mention the boys, they'd give me so much crap if they knew about this.

Let's just hope they go easy on me later.

~

"Busy? What do you mean you were busy? Too busy to pick up your damn phone and say, oh hey guy, no I'm fine. Listen I'm a little busy we'll talk later. Too busy to reassure us that you were fine. That you were still breathing."

Harry was fuming, I don't think I've ever seen him this mad in my life.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"That's it? I'm sorry. Niall we were worried about you, we looked all over the place and we couldn't find you. No one had seen you all day, and you wanna say you're sorry?"

I shrugged. "Yea."

"Well that's a half ass excuse if you ask me." added Kelly.

I ran my fingers threw my hair in exasperation. Fuck

"Chill out you guys, he's an idiot." said Zayn staring at the TV.

"Zayn shut up, don't you have your own problems to worry about?"

Zayn looked away from the TV, he looked me up and down for a moment before suddenly getting up and coming face to face with me. He seemed so upset, so angry. I thought for sure he was going to hit me.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do. You hear me? I have a hell of a lot of problems, sure. But at least I'm man enough to deal with them, I don't run from my problems."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever man."

Zayn gave me a hard look before going back to the TV.

"You really can't see it huh?" This time Louis was the one to speak up.

"See what?" I asked rather annoyed.

He chuckled under his breath. "The way she looks at you mate, it isn't the same way she looks at other guys. Not by a long shot."

"You guys think you know everything. Well you don't, get your facts straight before you open your big fat mouths."

~

I haven't left my suit all day seeing as the boys are basically out to get me today. I thought for sure they'd never notice or at least we'd be well over with tour before they found out about my sneaking about. I mean I can go out, I can do whatever I want. I just won't be able to do anything without everyone freaking out about where I'm going. The boys have the entire crew watching me, I can't move a muscle without everyone finding out about it. You can say things are a little tight right now.

I looked around for my phone until I found it in my jacket pocket. I quickly dialed the familiar number before placing the phone to my ear. It rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hey stranger."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Hey, things are a little, um complicated at the moment. I don't know when I'll be able to see you next."

"Wha- what do you mean?" she stuttered into the other end.

"I um, it seems that my constant absences are finally being noticed.. They're gonna eventually find out about what's going on here."

"Shit. Maybe we should just tell them what's going on. I mean they're gonna find out soon, the whole world is."

I began to slowly pace around in the small confinements of my room. "Are you sure about this?"

"I don't care anymore."

"Crap okay. Alright we'll talk later love, bye."

~

Louis' POV

I was sprawled out on the carpet listening to the TV when my phone rang. I fumbled around until I found it.

"Hello?"

"Louis."

"Andy! How are you? I haven't talked to you in such a long time, oh my god how are you?"

She laughed. "You said that twice Lou, I'm good. How are you and the boys? I'm sorry I haven't been calling all that much lately, schools been insane.."

"Don't even worry about it, we know how busy you are with school. You need to keep those grades up, no sister of mine is going to flunk out out Uni."

"Louis." she warned. "You know Niall and I aren't together."

I sighed. "I know, I know. A guy can dream can't he?"

"Of course, but we already talked about it Louis. Niall and I said we'd talk about it after tour."

"So when are you out on Holiday?"

"Very soon, I actually called about that. I'm going to go see you guys and I'm thinking of bringing a friend along. Would that be okay with you?"

"Why are you asking me?" He asked in a much lower tone.

"I heard what happened. I just wanna help."

He sighed. "Okay, I'll agree to this on one condition."

"I'm listening."

"You and Niall talk."

This time it was her who took a deep breath. "Alright deal."

~

Two months later... - Australia

I ran down the hall looking left and right. "Niall!"

No answer. "Niall I swear if you're fucking with me."

Nothing. I ran up and down the hall shouting as loud as my lungs would let me. "Niall!"

Still no response. I began banging on all the doors until he finally came out rubbing the sleep out from under his eyes. "Jesus. What is it? It's 3 o'clock in the morning."

I handed him my cell phone. "Explain this."

He rolled his eyes at me before snatching the phone out of my hands. He looked down at the phone, his eyes instantly widening. "Where's this from?" he asked looking over at me.

I shrugged. "Not sure, but I've seen it on like 15 different sites and if I've seen it then a lot of other people have too."

"Shit."

"Shit indeed. Who is she Niall and why have you been seen with her so many times?"

He didn't say a word, in fact he didn't even move. He was completely still for a moment.

"Andrea?" he said looking down at his feet.

"What do you mean Andrea?"

He looked up and nodded towards the other end of the hall. "Andrea."

Andrea and some girl were standing there in the middle of the hall with their bags in front of them.

"Hello boys." she greeted walking over to us.

"Andy?" was all he said before turning back into his room and slamming the door shut.

~

A little short there but I'll probably update later again this week. I think the story might be ending very soon, I don't know you guys? Not much to write from here on out.

As always love you lovely people.