Chapter 39

"I dont know what to do guys, she's getting worse. We went in to see some scans the other day and the tumors grown. She's starting to act out, its affecting her personality."

Kelly nodded. "She's being blunt."

"Brutally honest." added Zayn "She talks about how she's going to die all the time."

"She's starting to forget things guys." commented Louis

"I've noticed a lot of these things but at the same time I haven't, I spend too much time with her to notice."

"Guys" Harry spoke up for the first time. "it doesn't feel right talking about her like this, she's our friend. She's not some sideshow at the circus."

"I'm going to lose her."

"Don't say that mate."

I looked over at Liam and nodded. "But I am, It may not be physically, but I will lose her mentally. She's not the same person anyone, at least not for long. She's the girl I met in the morning but by noon she's a stranger. She comes back to me throughout the day, I never know who I'm going to get. I never know what to expect anymore."

Nobody said anything.

"I dont know what I'm going to do anymore. I love her so much, but I'm not in love with her anymore. She's not Andrea anymore."

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Kelly, I know she's your best friend."

Kelly shook her head. "No."

"No what?"

"She's not my best friend anymore, I dont know who she is half the time."

"Niall! Niall! Guys!!" Kendall came running in.

"Guys!"

"What? Whats wrong?" I asked

We all stopped and looked at her, everyone waiting for the worse.

"It's Andrea, she's in the hospital."

"What? What do you mean? What happened?"