Chapter 33

We were all sitting around Kelly and Harry's living room talking. Today was the day the boys and Kelly leave for New Zealand and Kendall and I had to go back home.

"It truly has been a great couple of days. I'm glad you came to visit Andy."

I smiled over at Liam. "I'm glad I came too, I really needed this."

Zayn nodded. "When will you be done with school? We need you out here traveling the world with us."

We all laughed except for Louis.

"What's wrong?" asked Zayn more serious now.

Louis shook his head. "I don't think traveling around with us is good for her health. It's hardly good for us."

Everyone gave him a look, including Kendall.

I laughed it off. "He's right you guys, you all know I can't take all this traveling. It's nice pretending though isn't it."

"I'm sorry Andy." he said softly.

"Nah, I agree with you. I'll be done very soon actually." I looked over at Niall and winked at him. "I think I'm staying in the UK for a while though. Maybe visit some family over in Whales, and Scotland. I'll probably stay with my grandma for a while in Wexrford." I smiled. "I want to spend as much of my time with my father as possible."

"Speaking of your dad, when are we going to meet him?" asked Harry curiously.

I laughed. "You'll see him soon."

I looked down at my watch and stood. "It's time to go."

Everyone stood, we all shared a big group hug followed by individual goodbyes.

It's sad saying goodbye, but with these guys it happens so often that I've actually gotten used to it. It's not so bad anymore.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and headed for the door.

~

Annette's POV - Miami

"Baby." he whispered softly.

I hesitated. "Zayn."

"I want to see you love."

I can't tell if that's a good thing or a really bad thing. If I see him we can posibliy work things out, but we can also fight even more. and things can end up getting worse.

"I wanna see you too babe." I finally say.

"I have some time off in the months coming. I want you to come out and spend some time with me."

I half smiled. "Okay, I can't wait to see you babe."

"Next month?" he asked.

"Next month." I reassured him.

~

The call with Zayn left me thinking a lot, thinking about everything that's happened lately; everything that's happened in the last year or so. Thinking about all the bad, and all the good; god there was so much good. The bad stuff made all the good that much more worth it.

Now I see why Andrea didn't want to be with Niall at first, it's so damn hard. We have to put up with so much crap from everybody. The fans are constantly all over the boys, all the attention they get it overwhelming. Hell, the attention the girlfriend's get is insane.

I picked up the phone and dialed the familiar number.

"Hello..?"

"Hey, Annette. How are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Great, I actually just got to my dad's house. I was over in Australia with the boys, I'm so bummed I haven't seen you in forever."

I smiled at the thought of seeing her again. I miss Andrea so much, she's doing so well. Despite the little argument we had back in the beginning, we've been the best of friends.

"Listen, I'm taking some time off from work and I was thinking of going to visit you before heading off to see Zayn next month."

"What? That's great, I'm glad you two are talking. I heard things were a little rough. I would love it if you stayed with me for a while."

"Really? That''s great, I leave next week. I have to go now, but I'll call you later. Goodnight."

She laughed. "Good morning."