Time For Some Hyuuga(Neji X OC)

A/n

So this is coming from the fanfic on my other account that is currently undergoing extreme editing. I might change it completely. So what happened is that Tameka found out Sasuke had been somewhat involved with Karin(they didn't sleep together. It was one-sided pleasuring) when they were about to do the deed after a three years of separation so she got mad, left, went to get drunk to forget and that's when Neji got into the picture. That's about it.

Tameka's POV

"Mind if I join you?" he asked and I waved at the seat across me, tryna stop myself from falling sideways and off the seat. He sat and looked at me, "What brings you here? Never thought you'd be the type to just get drunk."

I waved my hand dismissively, "Don't fucking ask. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be training with Lee or something like that?" He shrugged, "Just thought I'd come to do the same as you. And what do you mean about Tenten?" I shrugged, "I thought you two were a thing. The other teams were talking about it the other day. Then again it was a couple of gossips that started the rumor so I guess I can't really take their word for it now, can I? Or do you want correct me?"

"Alcohol really does loosen the tongue. I've never heard you say so much." I glared at him and he chuckled, "And no. Tenten and I aren't dating." "She won't be happy to hear that," I snickered.

"Well, I've answered your questions. Why don't you do the same?" I slumped, wondering how I could tell him about Sasuke without hinting at the fact that I'd been with the guy just over an hour ago. I swirled the liquid around my cup before knocking it back and refilling. After a long sip I sighed, "Sasuke."

"It's been three years. What's changing your mind now?" I shrugged, ready to refill my cup but he took the bottle away from me before I could. "Give me the damn bottle." "Not until you answer me." "What are you? My father?" "Of course not. I'd prefer if you called me Daddy."

I rolledy eyes at the lame joke but smirked, "Sure, Daddy. Can I have my bottle back?" "Answer first, drink later." I huffed, twiddling with my thumbs. "It's just... I don't know anymore. All this time that's passed... Who's to say he's been fighting temptation? There's a lot of women out there, ya know." "Never thought you'd pin him as the cheating type."

I chuckled bitterly, "He's a guy. He has needs and wants that require fulfilling. He could be in another woman's bed right now and I'd be none the wiser." Neji gestured at a waiter for a cup and when it came he filled it up, downed it and refilled. "I didn't know you drank." "It's an occasional thing for when things get complicated at the compound. I don't do it in front of our comrades." I nodded my understanding. It made sense. He filled both our cups and held his up in a toast, "To the occasional drinks."

I grinned and held mine to his, "To the occasional drinks." We emptied the cups and just talked about random things as we proceeded to get drunk asf.

After another bottle (which we divided fifty-fifty but I have a feeling it was more sixty-forty with me having the bigger share) he paid and walked over to me, catching me before I could fall. "Come on. Let's get you home." I let him put my arm over his shoulder as his went around my waist and we walked out. The contact made my body tingle and I wondered how it would feel if his hand trailed higher.

"Do I have something on my face?" he asked. I realized that I'd been staring and instead of looking away embarrassed, I continued to look at him, "Nah. I was just admiring your eyes. They have a really nice color." "Wanna take a closer look?"

"Maybe I do."

Immediately after that statement I tripped, pulling Neji down with me, "Wooah!" When I opened my eyes I saw he was really close. Like if-I-tilted-my-head-and-leaned-forward-I'd-be-kissing-him close. He chuckled and got up, "Clumsy when drunk. I'll remember that." I snorted and held up my hand, "Just help me up."