DISCONTINUED

Okie-dokie, so I've decided to stop this thing for a while seeing as

1. I can't remember the last time I was on this app(Tumblr has brainwashed me and I couldn't be happier)
2. I've lost most motivation for writing. In terms of short stories and stuff I'm finding it very hard to dedicate myself and its really frustrating so I thought maybe a break could help? I don't know but I'm hoping it will.
3. My brain is running around BNHA so much it's unhealthy and I can't stop thinking about a certain burnt bacon ass that I wouldn't mind tappin' (I am shameless in all my fantasies. Sue me)
4. I've been really tired lately and overthinking is getting the best of me
5. I am officially addicted to angst and fluff(but mostly angst) so most of my time is spent on AO3 looking for fics that'll make me cry like Izuku(again I am on the BNHA hype. Fucking bite me.

If I kept on I'd be at it for hours but these are the main reasons and I'm really sorry. The requests I'd received are all WIPs and I've got them in my drafts but I can't promise a definite time or date of posting. To those of you who held on to this collection of horny brainrot, thank you.(might I add I really want to interact with all of you but my social skills are nothing short of nonexistent but I'm willing to befriend you all😁😁)

Have this cute pie👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽🤗🤗