You Have A Visitor....(Kisame X Fem!Reader) Prison/Modern AU

Third POV

Y/n walked into the prison and approached the desk. "Hie, I'm here to visit Kisame Hoshigaki." "Sorry, ma'am but visiting hours are over," the male said. She put her forearms on the desk and leaned forward, "I wasn't asking. I'm just letting you know because your job depends on it." His eyes wandered to her coat and he nudged his chin at it, "What's under the coat? No prostitutes are allowed unless requested by inmates and he never ordered one."

Her (e/c) eyes narrowed dangerously at him and she stepped back. Her fingers slowly undid the buttons on the coat, pulling them free and leaving the guard wondering what colour her lingerie was. He was somewhat disappointed to find she wore a crop top with knee-length shorts. The shorts were short enough to be completely covered by the coat, making it seem like she was naked underneath.

She closed it and did up the buttons before glancing at the door she knew would lead her to the visiting area. A smirk graced her face and she pulled out her phone. She was about to call a very influential man - the one after her baby, of course. "Hello?"

The call didn't take long and the minute she finished the phone at the desk rang. The guard picked it up and answered. She watched with amusement as he paled rather considerably and stuttered an apology. When the call ended, he rang the inner guards and told them to take the Hoshigaki into one of the private visiting rooms. He set the phone down and turned to the woman who stood with her arms crossed and a smug smile on her lips. "We don't have a time limit. I'll leave when I want to. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She smirked and made her way through.

Kisame was surprised somewhat to see a guard opening his cell. "You got a visitor. Let's go." "Who is it?" "I don't fucking know. Now move." The blue-haired male stood to his full height, towering over the guard by well over a head. The sleeves of his prison uniform had been torn off to accommodate his bulging biceps and triceps that were decorated with black ink. The uniform was sinfully tight on his broad chest and shoulders, clearly outlining his well-defined pectorals. The pants clung to his narrow hips, leaving very little to the imagination overall. In short, the uniform made to humiliate him only made him look sexy as sin. He was a strong, handsome, delicious specimen of the male species.

He left his cell and the guard led him to one of the private visiting rooms. When he got in, he saw it was empty. He looked back at the guard, "What the fuck is going on?" "Like I said, I don't know. You'll find out soon enough though, I guess." Kisame got in and leaned against the wall, crossing his thick arms over his stomach and dropping his head in thought.

The visitors' door opened and someone stepped in. Only when it clicked shut did the newcomer speak.

"Your brother says hi."

He tensed the minute he heard the voice. It was feminine - soft. It was a voice he knew all too well...

He lifted his head, sure but unsure of who he'd see when he made contact. Once he laid eyes on her, his breath was taken away. "Y/n?"

Her lips formed a smirk at his expression and she sauntered over to him. He couldn't help but notice the way her body was calling to him, hips swaying sensually as he wondered what was under her coat. Her eyes promised him a good time as her tongue ran across her small lips. He wanted to hold her against him and make sure he fucked her good and hard.

Once she was in front of him she cocked her head to the side, "Are you gonna stand there drooling at me or are you gonna do something worth our time, Sharky?" The nickname came from the gill-like tattoos on either side of his neck and the fact that when making a kill, he always preferred it to be bloody because the tangy smell was aromatic to his senses.