Punishment (Kakashi x Fem!Reader x Obito) Modern AU

A/n

Cw: bondage, fresh from the pool sex, use of ice, double penetration, biting, edging, sensory play,

~Tai

Y/n's POV

It's been a year since we got together and I couldn't have been happier. I really liked their unity and teamwork - especially in bed.

Right now we were taking a swim in the backyard pool. Well... I was swimming away while Obito chased me and Kakashi was thinking of when to be my 'Knight in dripping swim shorts'.

Then - me needing some form of chaos to spice things up - I decided to prank them and pretend like I'd blacked out. I suddenly went limp and sank beneath the water. It was a few seconds before I heard a splash and saw Kakashi nearing me on my left, Obito on my right. They reached me at the same time and pulled me to the surface.

I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing. Kakashi carried me to the lawn and set me down. They checked my pulse. "It's steady, so what happened?" Obito asked, confused. He put his hands on my chest and started performing CPR. I strongly resisted the urge to laugh until the last minute.

I burst out laughing in their faces and quickly got up to run into the house before they could lose their shit. I got into our room and hid in the closet. I heard the front door close and lock... Then there was silence. Covering my mouth to stifle my giggles, I tried to listen for the guys.

"Y/n..." Obito cooed when I heard the bedroom door open wider. "We suggest you surrender yourself now or your punishment might be more than you can handle." The closet doors swung open and there they stood on either side, blocking any chance of escape. Not that I'd really have a chance now, I thought. "Just sayin'," he finished off with a smirk.

"Ok, you got me. But come on! It was a good joke, right?" They pulled me and put me on the bed(which already had a huge towel laid on top. Guess they were already planning something). "Bikini. Off. Now," Kakashi ordered, a wicked glint in his eyes. I pulled the top off and threw it at him. The short I shimmied out of and threw it over Obito's head. He chuckled and headed to the bathroom to put the pieces in the washer. "You're only increasing your punishment." "Lucky for you, I like punishment."

They tied my wrists together, then tied the loose end to a loop that was attached to the wall. I watched as they lost their swimwear and began to kiss from my neck, down my sides and to my inner thighs. Each placed his mark on his respective thigh and proceeded to my core, where they teased me. Kakashi's tongue was on my bud while Obito fingered me. My hips began to move as the pleasure made me moan obscenely due to the fact that they were going at different paces; Kakashi was slowly circling while Obito thrust quickly. They held them down and pulled away.

I looked at them kinda pissed - why'd they have to stop? Smirks on their faces, Obito took a familiar blindfold and tied it over my eyes, whispering, "Enjoy not knowing who's doing what." "Bastards," I said, gritting my teeth. "We love you too, baby."

At first there was nothing. Then a mouth suckled everywhere on my breast except for my nipple. I whined softly and it stopped. A bit later, the same thing happened, other side, making me rub my thighs together for some friction. Sadly, this didn't last long as they were immediately pulled apart. "Bad girl. Tryna pleasure yourself while on punishment? Tsk. You need more discipline than we thought."

There was a bite on my neck and I hissed. "Don't be a baby, baby." A few more were added and then I was kissed. I felt him push into me and moaned. He started moving fast, barely giving me time to adjust, and I felt myself quickly nearing my climax. He roughly pinched my clit and I mewled, knowing that that alone would force me to hold it in. It wasn't long before he buried himself in me and came, the oh-so-warm feeling torturous as I was on the brink of cumming but he wouldn't let me. He slowly pulled out and I whined, a chuckle following soon after, "You're on punishment, sweetheart. No cumming." I groaned in frustration. "I thought you said you liked punishment?"

"When I'm the one dishing it out."

I soon felt something hard and cold on my nipples and squealed, "Get it off! Get it off! GET IT OFF!!" Instead, it was pressed harder into the mounds on my chest and a warm-cold sensation filled me as they put their mouths over everything - ice and nipple. They suckled until it melted and another was put on my collarbone and moved across my neck, a tongue following the trail it left, resulting in my body being confused on whether to shiver from the cold or from the new feeling. The next one was travelled down my body and between my folds.

"Ah!"

I squirmed nonstop as it was moved around my bud and entrance. Surprisingly enough, the warm-cold sensation was adding to my arousal and making me wetter the longer I felt it.

I was ready to cum again but - the fuckers - they stopped before I could. "Please, guys," I pleaded, "I won't do it again. I promise!" "Uh-uh. That's no way to talk to us, slut." I twitched at the term and I bet you I could literally hear their smirks. "Masters, please." "Actually... Call me 'Daddy' from now on. Makes me feel sexier." I bit back my frustration. Damn your stupid ass demands. Just fuck me already! I thought helplessly and felt like I'd cry if they didn't do something sexually productive with my body right now.

"Please, Daddy. Please, Master. Please may I cum?"

"There's a good girl."

A tongue worked furiously at my pussy and once again I was moaning profanities. The tension in my lower abdomen finally snapped and I screamed my release, the lack of sight making it all feel ten times more intense. The attachment to the loop was undone but my wrists were still bound and I was placed in someone's lap and the other came behind me. They entered at the same time and I shuddered at the pleasurable stretch on both sides, the oversensitivity in my pussy making me clench on the dick sitting inside me, especially since I was still loose from earlier. They started moving and I was taken in by the pleasure they were giving me, taking it in turns to kiss me and leaving me breathless as my holes were abused.

Being fucked blind was my favourite because it made me focus on the sensations in my pussy and ass and that is exactly what I was doing. My moaning got a little louder as the dick in my cunt hit my G-spot and I tightened further. "Ooh... I'm c-close!" I managed to say before my walls clamped and I squirted like never before.

My guess is that my convulsing holes were too much for the guys 'cause they followed me on the climax train, sandwiching me between them as they creamed my insides. I collapsed on the chest of the one in front me as we all caught our breaths. My wrists were freed and the blindfold was taken off to reveal I was on Obito's chest. Kakashi pulled out and grabbed a towel to wipe our messes off of us.

"You guys are terrible," I muttered, snuggling into the warm chest before me. A hard spank met my ass and I squealed and jumped a bit, almost pushing Obito off the bed. "What was that?" Kakashi demanded. "Isaidyouguysareterriblygoodpartners," I sped talked, not wanting another handprint on my ass. "I thought so," he smirked and lay behind me. "Goodnight sweetheart." "Night, Daddy. Night, Master." Kashi smirked into my shoulder and I knew I'd got it right. Daddy Kashi and Master Obi were the best.

A/N

Another lemon for my lovely readers. Kinky too, might I add.

Love y'all!🤗🤗

~Tai