Extended Massage(Shisui X Fem!Reader) Pt 2

A/n

And here we have our lovely masseur taking further "care" of his client. He's such a sweet fellow.

~Tai

Shisui's POV

When I heard that I'd been requested, I immediately thought of the family stalkers who tended to try and baby trap their way into the family fortune. That was half of the clients that came in but since I was too polite I barely avoided getting molested. Instead(quite happily), I got a gift from heaven. H/c hair, e/c eyes and a smile that could drive a man crazy. Her silky soft skin had smelt especially nice after the massage and I'd enjoyed touching her some more, enjoying the warmth of her skin.

Her perfume had awakened my senses, making me breathe deep to fill my lungs with it. I couldn't wait to see her again. The rest of the day passed uneventfully. I changed out of my uniform and checked out of the spa. I took a taxi home and freshened up, taking a shower and changing. As I hopped into my car I called her:

"Hello?"

"It's Shisui."

"Oh, hey! I just realised I forgot to give you my address." She sounded embarrassed.

"It's fine. You can tell me now. Nothing to fret over."

She told me and I said I'd see her soon then hung up. I drove as fast as I could and when I got there, I walked up to her door and rung the bell.

"Come on in," she smiled and stepped aside so that I could enter and waved around the place, giving me a running commentary on the house layout. She offered me a drink and I took a sip, "This is an incredible house. A nice place to relax." She beamed and I saw her dimples for the first time, "Thanks. That's the effect I wanted it to have. When I bought this place, I wanted to make it feel nice and home-like, you know? I'm naturally a free person and I'd like my guests to feel comfortable and free." I nodded my appreciation and we finished our drinks. She washed the glasses and dried her hands. I moved closer to her and put my hands on her waist.

"So. What's under this robe that you appear to be concealing?" Did I forget to mention that she was wearing a thigh-length robe and slippers? She gave me a smirk and said in a low voice, "Why don't you open it and find out?" I took the invitation and pulled the silky tie loose. It slipped undone and her robe opened, revealing her gently curved body. A (complimenting lingerie set) adorned her full breasts, a matching pair of panties concealing the lower part of her body.

I arched my eyebrows and hummed appreciatively, "You didn't have to do all this, though I am deeply flattered. An attractive little art piece that makes me glad I brought my camera." "Oh you. I just thought I'd give you something that's worth taking off. Unless you have a different idea..." she trailed off, mischief dancing in her eyes. Her fingers crept under my shirt and I slightly shivered at her cool fingers trailing up my stomach. She lifted it off and I pushed her robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor in a shimmering cloud. I lifted her by the backs of her thighs, locking her bare legs around my waist as her arms went around my neck.

She lightly pressed her lips against my ear as I made my way up the steps and into her bedroom at her direction, setting her onto the bed. She got on her knees and started working on my pants zip, sticking her tongue down my throat while I worked her body with my hands. I spread my fingers over her ass cheeks and squeezed, feeling her mouldable flesh fill my palms and she arched towards me, pressing her beautiful behind more into my more-than-capable hands.

Just as it felt like I'd burst through my pants, she dropped them to the floor. I stepped out of them, tossed her unclasped bra over my shoulder and took her breast in my mouth, laying her down. Her skin was delicately scented with a different perfume from earlier but it was still an aphrodisiac I gladly accepted into my system.

I switched between sucking and nibbling on her nipples and massaging her full breasts. It was like every part, every inch of this beautiful specimen of a woman was made for my hands specifically. Any part I touched responded perfectly.

I moved lower and pulled her panties off. My tongue moved between her thighs and over her, and her hand fisted in my hair, tightening, relaxing, alternating as she went through pleasure. Her moans of my name filled the room and as I heard them, I felt myself straining harder against my briefs. I got up before she came and freed myself from my briefs, my dick standing at attention, throbbing painfully. She came up and gave it a long, slow suck, and I felt my body resonate in the feel of her tongue exploring me. She took a deep breath through her nose and her head dropped onto my shaft, taking me balls deep. Her mouth felt so good I could only begin to imagine what her gorgeous cunt would be like.

Before I could lose myself in her mouth, I gently pushed her head away from my throbbing cock and took a hold of her thighs. I lifted her onto my body and slipped inside her, her breath and moans in my hair. We settled onto the bed and I pulled her thigh up as I kissed her neck, littering her skin with love bites. "Shisui... Oh my g-aah!" She clenched tighter around me when I paced up and I guess I'd hit her spot.

Y/n's POV

I lay there feeling beautifully tingly all over, his hard, lined body over mine as he fucked me senseless. He grabbed my knees and spread them further, making me grateful for all those yoga lessons. My nails gripped his shoulders as I threw my head back from his merciless pounding. "Shi-sui! I'm cl-" He dropped his head into my shoulder and bit the mark he'd made, "Cum, baby. Let your pussy coat my cock. You feel so good." His dirty talk was only making me tighter and he swore, "That's right, Y/n. Squeeze my cock. You love me pounding into your tight cunt don't you?"

I nodded breathlessly and he slammed into me harder. "Use your words, baby. Or I might deny you your orgasm." Anything but that, my body helplessly begged, sucking his cock back into me like it didn't want to let go. "Yes. I l-love you pounding into my tight cunt!" "Good girl."

Before I knew what was happening he'd put his hands on my ass and lifted my hips off the bed and continued to drive himself into me. "SHISUI!!!" I screamed, my orgasm taking me hard as I trembled in his hands. He buried himself so deep inside me I almost couldn't feel were I ended and he began. He came with a hiss of my name and barely stopped himself from falling on top of me. Instead, he shifted to the side and pulled me into his arms. I was only too happy to snuggle into them and he planted a sweet kiss on my hair. "Goodnight, love." I mumbled something that was along the lines of "Goony" and he chuckled. Our breathing evened out and we fell asleep.