Psychotic Love (Yandere! Indra X Yandere! OC) Pt 2

Third POV

He transported them to his room in the blink of an eye and she tore his clothes off, literally. Her nails had elongated into two-inch weapons of death and they slashed across his chest, completely ruining his shirt. Another slash left his pants in ribbons on the floor and he was left in black briefs.

She kissed him savagely, digging her claws into his biceps and drawing blood that dripped down his arms in thick, steady rivulets. His hands went to remove her shirt but she smacked them away, "And what do you think you're doing?" "It wouldn't do for me to be the only one undressed now, would it?"

"You are the one being cleansed, are you not?"

He gripped her neck and slammed her against the wall, the force leaving a crater behind her. He growled in her ear, his own claws breaking through her skin and pulling her blood to the surface, "No I am not. In case you have forgotten, you have been in close proximity with that lowly Senju. I believe you deserve the same treatment you're giving me, love."

He grabbed the hem of her shirt and the waistband of her jeans in one hand and pulled hard, ripping the fabric and tossing it aside. His black orbs darkened at her tan skin that was being contrasted by the white lingerie covering the special items of her anatomy. To think such a pure color would look so befitting on such a devilish creature.

He licked his lips, her eyes following his tongue as it ran across the skin she so desperately wanted to bite. He let go of her neck and she pushed him onto the bed, straddling him as her lips kissed up the black streams on his arms. She lapped at the wounds, eliciting barely contained groans from Indra.

Grinding her barely clothed pussy against his crotch, she moaned wantonly, "Indra... I want you to tear me open, love. Fuck me senseless and maybe I'll forgive you."

He grabbed her hips and turned them over so she was beneath him as he kissed her with bruising force, fangs clashing as their tongues fought for dominance. The actions caused their tongues to get sliced by their sharp teeth so when they pulled away for air, their mouths were covered in black blood that only aroused them even more.

With his index finger, Indra pulled the centre of her bra, cutting through the fabric with his claw. It snapped apart and revealed her breasts to him, making his eyes narrow as he focused on the hard pebbles sitting atop her mounds.

Lowering his head, he bit and suckled at her, piercing her skin and making her blood flow to the white sheets beneath her. Carefully, he pulled her thong off and took a whiff of her sinfully delicious scent before tossing it aside.

Diving between her legs, he licked at her nectar like an animal, his tongue morphing into one that was snake-like as the two points tickled her clit.

Hikaru's claws were buried inch-deep in his shoulders, making him groan at the pain that was getting him harder and harder. His fangs grazed her outer lips, slitting them and her blood trickled out. He promptly licked up the mix of her sweet, black blood and even sweeter cum as he gripped her thighs, blood trickling down his hands from the openings on her skin caused by his claws.

They could have healed themselves easily but the fact that they were sadomasochistic made them relish in the pain. The blood was a bonus.

Her hips moved against his face, seeking his bloody mouth more and more. "Yes, Indra! Eat that pussy! Oh, fuck, your tongue feels so good. Make me cum baby!"

He didn't bother to try to do something about his claws - just stuck a finger into her hole and she screamed at feeling the sharp item slice her insides open. She rode his finger, her moans increasing when he added another.