PS (Obito x Fem!Reader) Modern AU

A/n

Hello my lovely readers. This was a lil' experiment I thought I'd give a shot. I know it's short but please tell me if its good or cringe and comment ideas to help improve.

Cw:Phone sex, daddy kink(?), confession(?) over the phone, chat fic typa shit

Y/c/n - your chat name

~Tai

Obito's POV

I switched on my phone and checked it for messages. There was one from Y/n.

Y/c/n: Sup

I decided to answer.

OrangeLollipop: Hey

Immediate reply.

Y/c/n: Nothin much. Ur syd?

OrangeLollipop: Bored

Y/c/n: ...

Y/c/n: Been meanin' to ask you...

OrangeLollipop: Yeah?

Y/c/n: ... U ever had phone sex?

I blushed at that thought. I'd never done it but I wouldn't mind. Not really anyway.

OrangeLollipop: Nope. Y? Wanna be my first?

Y/c/n: Depends on what you'd do

OrangeLollipop: Well... Say I'm in your room ryt now.

Y/c/n: Yes?

OrangeLollipop: I'll throw your phone out the window, rip your panties off and fuck you. Simple😋

Y/c/n: 😰😰

I chuckled at her reaction.

OrangeLollipop: Kidding

OrangeLollipop: Or you'd like that?😏😏

Y/c/n: Maybe... My turn.

Y/c/n: I'd make you lie down and watch while I strip-tease.

OrangeLollipop: Will there be music?

Y/c/n: Maybe😏. Anyway, I'd slowly pull my top off. Then my shorts. Then I'd sit on your lap.

OrangeLollipop: And what do I do?

Y/c/n: I'd take your hands and tell you to run them all over my body. You - being the impatient guy you are - would then rid me of my underwear and pin me on the bed.

I was liking where this was going. Already I was thinking  about Y/n's perfect tits and how I would love to have her beneath me. I decided to call her.

"Hello?"

"You were saying?"

A sigh. "You're crazy you know that? Anyway...

" I'd look into your eyes and say, 'Stop wasting time. You know I'm already wet, Obi.'" I bit my lip. Hearing her say it made all the better. "And then," she continued, "You'd kiss me slowly and passionately before making your way down. You'd take my stiff nipple into your mouth and suck whilst tweaking the other one. Once you were satisfied, you would kiss your way between my legs..."

I snuck a hand into my boxers, slowly thumbing my tip as she continued to speak her fantasy.

"Deciding to tease me, you'd slowly lick up my entrance and suck on my clit. I'd try to force you in deeper but you'd resist and pin my hands above my head with one hand, the other pushing a finger into me. "Please Obito," I'd moan as you finger me slowly, "I need more. I need you."

She kinda sounded like she was breathing heavier and I couldn't resist the need to ask the question, "Y/n, are... are you touching yourself?" A breathless chuckle came over the phone, "And what if I am?" My brows shot up in surprise. She was pleasing herself to me?

"Carry on." "Mmh..." she moaned, "Then... You'd pull away and take off your clothes. Crawl over my body and suck your mark into my neck. "That's so everyone can see you've been taken. You're mine." I'd try to kiss you but you'd move away, shaking your finger, "Nuh-uh. Don't be impatient, baby girl."

Finally, you'd line your hard cock up with my drenched pussy and slide in. It'd hurt me, obviously, but your sweet nothings would soothe that. I'd nod and tell you to move and you'd listen, for once."

Right now I was full-on stroking myself but I wasn't gonna let her have all the fun of teasing me. "Y/n, baby, you're so tight!" I said, groaning as I started to fist my dick. "And you're so fucking big, Obi. Please fuck me!" "I'm moving, baby girl." "Faster!"

We were moaning and groaning over the line as we touched ourselves, imagining it was the other. I was getting close and I guess she was too because she then said, "Obito, right there!" I could feel my balls tightening, getting ready to shoot my load and I closed my eyes, focusing on her sounds.

"Obi, I'm close! Keep going!"

We continued like this for a bit until she moaned louder than the rest, "Obito!" I threw my head back and bucked my hips into the air, groaning her name deeply as I released. Breathing heavily, we took a bit of time before speaking. "Obito?" "Yeah?"

"That was fun."

I nodded, "Definitely. Wish we'd actually done it though." ... Wait. Did I just say that?! "I mean-" "No! It's cool. I was... actually feeling the same way." There was some silence before she spoke again, "Do you - oh I don't know - maybewannaperhaps come over?" I could hear the hesitation in her voice and decided to play with her a bit. "Cum over where, Y/n? There's your face, your stomach, your hand, the bed sheets..." As the double entendre set in, she groaned in annoyance.

"Screw you, Uchiha."

"You could come over and do it."

"Cum over your face or hand...? Or your fat, juicy cock that would make me do more than scream?"

"Lemme come to your place and find out. Ey, baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy. I'll keep your 'meal' warm."

"Perfect."

I got up, pulled on a clean pair of boxers and pants, grabbed my keys and left my place. Oh, Y/n, you have no idea what you're in for...