His Stripper (Gaara x OC) Gang AU

A/N

Hey guys. A little something my mind has been brewing over and it finally came out!

~Tai

She swayed her hips to the slow, sensual beat of the music, loving the attention he was giving her. Her leg wrapped around the pole and she swung around it, landing on the floor in a split. She got up and crouched, rubbing her clothed sex against the pole and throwing her head back. She then lay on her back and arched it to see his expression as she traced her cleavage with one finger, biting her lip. She rolled to her stomach and crooked her finger, calling him closer to herself. She finally got on her knees and placed them wide apart, running her hand down her stomach and into her lace panties that left little to the imagination. This was a private show, thus there were no limits as she touched herself in front of him.

When she pulled her hand out, he could see her fingers glistened with moisture and she leant forward, placing her hand in front of his mouth. He opened it slightly, hoping to taste her nectar but at the last minute found them in her mouth as she smirked at him mischievously. It turned him on to see her like this; a temptress in her element, taking pleasure in the attention and making it fuel her movements so they created a burning sensation in his loins, a need so strong it hurt.

She pushed her bra strap off her shoulder, watching his dark, teal eyes that followed her. She repeated the action on the other side and unclasped it, slipping it off and throwing it away. She was now left with her thong but decided she'd make him wait for it. After all - isn't that what a strip-tease was for?

After a while of fondling her breasts in his hot gaze, she finally obeyed the unsaid order in his hooded eyes. She placed her thumbs under the waistband and swayed her hips once more, each sway making her pull the 'garment' lower and lower til it slid off of its own accord.

Finally, she sauntered off the circular stage and crawled to his legs which were open wide to accommodate his dick which was straining against his pants. She settled on his lap and ran a hand through his hair as she teased his lips and neck with her tongue, delighting in hearing his breath hitch.

He grabbed her ass and they locked gazes, her admiring how sexy as fuck he looked with his blood-red locks falling over his eyes, desire coming off of him in waves; him thinking about the naked girl on his lap who was driving him insane with all this teasing.

She bit her lip and began opening his pants, dragging the zip down. She slipped her hand into his briefs and freed his large, leaking, rock hard cock, earning a silent moan from him at feeling her cool hand on his skin. Her hand started slowly pumping him and he gasped slightly, a short growl following as he started marking her neck, "Don't tease me, Kurina."

"I'm sorry, Gaara, but do you know how fun you are to tease?" she moaned in response to his teeth that scraped and bit at her skin. She finally raised herself and eased onto his leaking cock, eliciting sounds of approval from the both of them.

"Fuck," she swore as she started grinding on him, one hand at the back of his neck, the other on his knee behind her. The sight of him going in and out of her made her bite her lip and he twitched at her actions. He threw off his shirt and placed her on the soft-carpeted floor, still inside her, and began thrusting his hips, pulling out slowly before thrusting hard into her, enjoying her pleasured mewls - as well as her pleas for him to go faster.

"Gaara, please!" she moaned. He looked down at her, teal hues meeting caramel ones. "You've had your fun teasing me," he whispered against her lips, "Now, it's time I had mine." He ran a finger around her nipple - not touching it but coming close enough to having her whining under him. He took her lips and swept his tongue into her wet cavern, tasting her and making her moan as he rubbed his tongue against hers.

She slipped her fingers into his hair and moaned as his touches ignited an intense feeling of pain and pleasure in her. Before she knew it, she was arching her back in ecstasy when he let her cum on him. He started thrusting again, using her juices to move faster and taking advantage of her oversensitivity.

Her body's response to him made him want her all the more. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper into her as he rocked his hips hard against hers. "Gaara, RIGHT THERE!" He groaned as her walls started clenching on his cock, sucking him in for all he was worth. Their bodies were slick with perspiration when she screamed and came, coating him completely.

He couldn't take it any more, and groaned when his seed shot out of him and into her womb. They both shuddered as they rode out their orgasms, fingers laced in each other's hair as they kissed. He pulled away to suck on the mark he'd made on her neck, leaving it purple and bruised.

He pulled out of her and zipped his pants up before scooping her into his arms and going into the backroom where their session would continue.

Just outside the room...

Ibiki looked at his comrade with pursed lips as they heard the lewd noises coming from their boss's room. "Gaara, RIGHT THERE!" they heard and their cheeks turned red at the confirmation of what was going on in there. Ibiki tried to ignore the discomfort in his pants by straining to think of something else but when it was evident he couldn't, he told his partner that he needed the bathroom. "Damn it, Boss. Have some mercy on the rest of us outside," he muttered under his breath as he walked into the staff bathroom.