Psychotic Love(Yandere! Indra X Yandere! OC)

A/n

Alright good people, I just thought I'd do this coz I've never come across a lemon or story with this theme. It's usually one or the other who's yandere.

Anyway, it's a supernatural set up where they're all demons.

That should be it. So yeah, let's see what this couple will bring us. And BTW, there's more than one OC in this, just to clear up the confusion.

~Tai

Third POV

The group left the bar and decided to just walk around the village. Obito had his arm around Rin's shoulders as they sang drunkenly. Madara's arm rested around Kiya's waist, keeping her close to him as they strolled in comfortable silence.

Hashirama and Hikaru were discussing some matters concerning the village and how best they could be handled, calling on either Kakashi or Tobirama, who were sulking in the back, for any advice or inputs. Indra walked slightly ahead of them, hands stuffed in his pockets as his blood boiled.

How dare he? How dare he talk to my Karu like they were together? They're not even close...

Then again, it's also her fault for entertaining him and ignoring me completely. I guess I'll have to teach my beautiful hime a lesson about ignoring her one and only...

The idea of punishing Hikaru made him smirk deviously. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice that someone was talking to him.

"Indra-San? Did you hear me?" a chirpy voice inquired, breaking his train of thought and he strongly fought the urge to cringe at who it was. Teisu fluttered her lashes at him, attempting to seduce him.

His arm was held firmly between her breasts and she subtly rubbed herself against him as they walked. "What?" "I was asking if you could accompany me to my place. It's quite far but two is company after all."

He pulled his arm from her grip and crossed it over the other so she wouldn't have the opportunity to do the same thing again.

"Hn."

"So you'll do it?"

Hikaru could clearly hear the conversation between Indra and Teisu and found herself growing more and more jealous. How dare that bitch lay her filthy hands on my Indra? I'll need to deal with her tonight. This cannot - no - must not continue! I won't let it!

"Hikaru, are you okay?" She returned to reality when Hashirama spoke to her. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and turned to him with a smile, "Of course, Hashirama. Why wouldn't I be?" "Well, you were looking a bit angry and I was wondering what could have changed your mood so suddenly?"

She waved her hand dismissively, "Don't worry about it. It's nothing, really." He nodded and they continued their discussion.

The time finally came for them to part ways and each went to their respective homes. As Hikaru walked down the street to her apartment, she felt that familiar chill she got when Indra was nearby. Call her crazy but she had noticed long ago that the male had a murderous and dangerous angle and that's what attracted her to him. She was a sucker for that type and he was the full package. She turned to find him behind her, a blank look on his face. But his eyes...

They promised sweet torture.

"Did you have fun with her?"

Annoyance flickered across his features at the subtle mention of Teisu and he walked until he and Hikaru were chest to chest. The female had to angle her head so that she could look into his eyes seeing as he was a head taller than her.

"The only fun I'd have with that whore would be if she were tied up and screaming for help in a soundproof basement. Her life bleeding away from the cuts all over her disgusting body."

This only made Hikaru smile at the image and she believed she found her match in Indra.

"What about you and the Senju?"

Her smile morphed into a smirk and she played with a strand of her hair, "If you must know, he's a toy. I use him in public so people don't get suspicious of me. But if I could lay my hands on him... Well... Let's just say he'd cry himself to death after I crush his precious jewels beneath my heel and destroy his voice box with a hammer and chisel."

Ah, yes, Indra thought, That's my hime. Always so bloodthirsty. Just like me...

She then turned to walk away, "Then again my anger would push me to let him have his way with me." "And why would you be angry?" Without looking at him she spoke, "Because you allowed yourself to come in contact with her 'assets'. Her scent and feel are all over your arm and it sickens me. I want to kill her. Slowly, so she can think about her actions."

He smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist(the one that wasn't touched by Teisu) and pulled her close so he could whisper in her ear, "So cleanse me." "Only blood can cleanse you from that witch's touch."

"Then make me bleed."

A/n

Just realized, this could turn bloody and kinda freaky and whatnot so if you can't handle it then I'm sorry love but this is your stop. As for the rest, let's see these two go wild with each other. (like literally. There is NOTHING vanilla about what's about to happen)

~Tai