Are You Going To Deny Me?(Pein X Fem!Reader) Modern AU

A/n

Okay, so I realised I didn't specify and a lot of readers are saying she's fucking a Corpse😅. It's Yahiko(alive and kicking) but y'alls  just know him as Pein hence you addresses him as such.

Just thought I'd clear the air.

Cw: dubcon(enemies to lovers typa shit), fingering, oral(reader receiving), loss of virginity,

~Tai

Y/n's POV

As I stood in the centre of the room, exposed to him, he smirked devilishly. "You've resisted long enough. Now... It's time I had my reward for being so patient." In a matter of minutes, my back was against the wall and I was stripped of my clothes. I gasped at the rush of cool air on my body and moved to cover myself but he pinned my wrists above my head with one hand, the other slowly traveling my body.

Pein stroked my side before cupping my breast and flicking his thumb at my nipple. I had to fight from reacting to his touch which was slow and teasing. He continued to smirk and began to kiss my neck. I sighed when his lips and tongue brushed over a certain part in the crook of my neck and he heard and began to abuse that spot, until he finally elicited a moan from me. "I knew you couldn't hold out for long against me, Y/n." He left my breast and went down to my womanhood, running his fingers over my bud. The friction made my eyes close and my mouth formed a small 'o'.

He was watching my expression and said, "You like that, don't you?" I shook my head but it was useless. He was now pumping his finger inside me, going at a pace that had me panting, chest heaving with every breath I took as he added a couple more digits. "You're pretty wet for someone who isn't enjoying herself. Let me help you with that." He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, before going on his knees and darting his pierced tongue out at my sex.

My back arched and I cried out, unable to hold back expressing my pleasure. He did it again, brushing his piercing roughly against me. My legs shook uncontrollably and I gripped his shoulders for balance. He simply scooped me up and put me on the bed. I'd given up refusing him all together - now, I wanted to have him as much as he wanted to have me. He stripped off all his clothing and my eyes drank in the sight of his admittedly fine body. There were piercings along his well-defined chest and six-pack, with a v-line that led to something that made my eyes widen at the sight of it. Would it fit?

"Like what you see?"

"A lot. I'm just hoping you wouldn't mind... I'm getting a tad impatient."

I spread my legs - a bold move - giving myself to him. My heels firmly on the bed with my knees high, giving me a mouth-watering view of the pierced man captured in the frame that was my legs. His eyes darkened further if that was possible and he said huskily, "That's a good girl." His head went between my legs and my head was thrown back as he shoved his wet muscle into me.

His hot breath fanned my bud and he began to rub it, doubling my stimulation. I gripped the bed and arched my back when I came, right into his waiting mouth. He licked up my juices and toyed with my bud with his tongue, making me squirm uncontrollably. He got up and slowly stroked himself, breathing heavily as we locked gazes. I'll admit: It was one hell of a sexy image to see him touching himself in front of me. Despite the cleanup I'd just received, I could already feel my juices flowing freely.

He positioned himself and entered slowly. I squeezed my eyes shut at the pain, it felt like I was being ripped apart! He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, massaging my breast to distract me. Finally, the sting subsided and I shifted my hips experimentally, moaning as we rubbed together. He took that as a sign and began moving, gradually increasing his speed as the pleasure intensified.

I tightened my muscles and he swore, "Fuck, your pussy feels so good!" He began rubbing my clit hard, making sure I was screaming his name loud enough. I began to see stars and a shockwave of pleasure raced through me, "Ahn aah! P-Pein, there!" He was now driving me into the sheets and it was all I could do to remember to breathe.

My back arched and I came with a scream of his name. He followed soon after and continued to thrust, making us ride out our orgasms with shuddering intensity. He finally pulled out and collapsed next to me, pulling my waist so we were facing each other. "Now...are you going to deny me?" he asked breathlessly. I shook my head, too winded to speak. He covered us in a clean sheet(tossing the soiled one somewhere far from the bed) and we fell asleep.