Cubus(Deidara X Fem!Reader)Pt 2

Y/n's POV

He rubbed his fingers against my soaked entrance, making a small moan come from me. I lifted my hips against his fingers and his free hand forced them back to the bed. "Patience, Baby. We got all night, yeah." He continued to rub my bud and I bit my lip, aching for more. "Dei, please," I begged, looking deep into his almost black eyes.

They flickered down my body to my clenching sex and he brought his head down to it. He licked the juices off his fingers, looking back at me. He then spread my thighs and sucked on my labia. He was so close to my needy core, but he wasn't giving me what I wanted.

I gripped the back of his head and directed him to the area that needed his attention. Fluttering his tongue over my swollen clit, he then thrust it into my wet channel. My head fell back and I pulled him closer. Deidara relentlessly speared me over and over again, sucking up all the juices my body gave, gripping my thighs tightly.

I was moaning so loudly I was glad that outside the room a raging party was going on because everybody could have heard me. "Fuck, Deidara!" I was nearing my climax and he was driving me closer to it as he thrust his fingers into me. My walls stretched to accommodate his tapered digits and I found myself meeting his thrusts.

My legs shook uncontrollably and the knot in my stomach finally exploded, "Oh my- Fuck!"

It almost felt like I was pissing when I came and I looked at him slightly confused when I recovered from that amazing high.

Did I forget to mention I'd only touched myself once and it wasn't that wonderful of an experience? No? My bad..

He kissed me, making me taste myself on his tongue. "Have you ever done that?" he asked and I shook my head. He smirked victoriously and sucked on the mark on my neck. A new wave of pleasure rocked me and I shuddered.

Through the haze in my mind, I decided I'd return the favor. I ran my hands down his chest and to his pants. I fumbled slightly with his buckle but managed to free it and undo the buttons and zip, pushing them down along with his boxers.

Surprisingly enough, I managed to push him to his back and I pulled them off and straddled him. Kissing him slowly, I ground against his rock hard cock, making us both moan. "(Y/n), un..." I hummed in response as I kissed down his body to his engorged manhood. Coming face to dick with it, I wondered how the hell that thing was gonna fit in my baby of a cunt.

Wrapping my fingers around it, I began to move my hands along it, applying a bit of pressure here and there. He groaned and I couldn't help but wonder how that'd sound when he was at the highest peak of pleasure. Not entirely confident but curious enough, I put my mouth over the head, sucking lightly as his precum touched my tongue. It wasn't that bad.

Moving my tongue around, I started going deeper bit by bit. When I got a little past half I came back up for air and increased the pace of my hand. I wasn't eager to suffocate on the night of (hopefully) my first time.

Deidara brushed my hair back and I went down on him again. Only when he groaned deeper than the rest did I come back up - just before his cum decided to decorate my face and chest. Luckily it didn't get in my eye...

Chuckling breathlessly, he sat up and raked his hair back. "Shit... Sorry about that, un," he said as he got up to get a towel and wipe the sticky white stuff off. "It's okay but what's so funny?" I asked as he finished up. Without a word he picked me up by my thighs, making me wrap my legs around his waist as he kissed me hungrily. I felt my back meet the wall and his hips rolled beneath mine, brushing the tip of his now-hard dick against my pleasure bud.