Disobedient Little Sisters (Shikamaru X Fem!Reader)

A/n

In which you, our lovely reader, are the younger sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke doesn't approve of your relationship with Shikamaru and Itachi is sitting on the fence about the whole issue. Anyway, you two had kept your intimate life under wraps(more like under Shikamaru's sheets*insert not-so-secret snicker*) but it was only a matter of time before your brothers found out. So, what better way than this?

Btw, although Naruto is Sasuke's best friend, he can't help but pull some pranks with you coz you're so much fun compared to the Duckbutt.

~Tai

Y/n's POV

I put my back against the closed door of Shikamaru's room. "Alone at last," I mused. I looked over to my sexy but lazy ass boyfriend who lay on the bed with his hands behind his head. "Do you know how turned on I get when you look at me with those mesmerizing (e/c) eyes?" he whispered. I sauntered over to him and straddled his hips. "Of course. I just hope you know how needy I become when you caress my body with yours. I get wet thinking about it." I kissed him, his hands tugging at my shirt.

He flipped us over, my wrists locked in his hands above my head. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth, his hands releasing my wrists and taking my shirt off. I pulled his shirt off and we went back to kissing passionately. He pulled away and kissed my neck, licking and biting my soft spot, definitely leaving hickeys along the way, showing I was his. I moaned and we stripped off the rest of our clothes. He played with my breasts a bit, groaning slightly, "Damn. I'll never get tired of these." He started sucking on one whilst he roughly massaged the other and let me tell you - for a lazy someone, Shikamaru sure knew how to work a girl.

"You know," I whispered as he traced his fingers to my wetness, "My brothers are idiots if they thought I wasn't gonna let you take me. I've wanted you for a long time." Shika chuckled into my mouth as his tongue danced around with mine and he shoved a finger into me. "Ah! Shika, more!" I moaned as he stretched me, adding a second and a third finger, pumping them fast and hitting my sweet spot. "I'm gonna c-come!"

He pumped faster and I squirted onto his hand. He pulled it out to clean it and after a couple of breaths I got up and made him lie down. I took his hardening length into my mouth, and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned and laced his fingers in my hair. "Y/n!" Shikamaru thrust his hips, sticking himself even deeper into my mouth. I pulled back til I had just the tip inside. I gently squeezed his member and the white liquid shot into my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked up at him.

He was panting as he set me onto my back, teasing my entrance with his tip. I tangled my fingers in his soft brunette pineapple, almost freeing it from its tie. I couldn't take it anymore, "Shika, please. Just take me. I need you inside me now!" He rolled his eyes at my whining, "Troublesome woman." He thrust into me, making me arch my back in ecstasy. "Faster!" I moaned. He picked up the speed and repeatedly began hitting my sweet spot.

"Y/n," he groaned and I moaned louder, the only word coming out of my mouth being his name. I felt my stomach clench and knew I was about to cum. We climaxed with a scream of the other's name. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. He wrapped me in his arms and whispered, "I love you, Y/n. I want the world to know that you are mine. Despite how troublesome you are." I playfully slapped his arm, "I know. About wanting to let the world know. That's why I always scream your name. So that everyone knows you're the one claiming me. And stop calling me troublesome!" He chuckled at me and kissed my forehead. After that, we fell asleep.

Third POV

Meanwhile, just outside the door, Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto had heard everything. The Uchihas had cast an incredulous look at the door when they heard Y/n calling them idiots. Sasuke'd been just about ready to storm in there but Itachi held him back, telling him that he might see something that he would regret seeing later on. Sasuke clenched his fist, angered at the thought that his little sister had gone ahead and disobeyed him. "I swear I'm gonna kill that Nara!" he said under his breath.

Naruto couldn't help but laugh his ass off at their reactions. He'd already known about Y/n and Shikamaru. In fact, he's the one that helped them set it up. And he had it all on camera!

A/n

Reader-chan, you and Naruto are a pair of troublemakers. And poor Shikamaru wasn't in on the plan! Oh well. Kami knows what happened to him later on. Until next time!

~Tai