Master and His Maid (Madara x OC)

3rd POV

Madara stood facing the window in his room when a knock came on the door. He smirked to himself. Just on time, he thought. "Come in," he said. A young woman wearing a maid's uniform entered. Her midnight blue hair was pulled into a neat ponytail as the waves cascaded down her back; a hairstyle personally suggested by Master. Her fringe somewhat hid her sparkling violet eyes which were fixed on the floor and her small hands were held in front of her, her head bowed.

"You called, Master?"

"Yes." He turned to face her, "Your supervisor told me about your good work in your duties. I thought I'd offer a reward for such a hard-working young lady." His voice was low and steady - it made her heart race and a bit of heat rise to her cheeks. She bowed, "Thank you, Master."

A few strides was all it took for him to be standing in front of her. Using his forefinger, he tilted her head up so she was looking at him as his dark orbs studied her face - taking in the small, pouty lips and timid, violet eyes.

"Take off your clothes."

He removed his finger and put his hands at his back as he watched her reaction. Her eyes widened a fraction before finding the floor. She wasn't exactly sure she'd heard him correctly. "P-pardon, Master?" He smirked slightly, expecting this response. "I said," he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled at the drawstring holding her uniform together, "take off... Your clothes."

She gulped and nodded quietly, hands moving to the back of her uniform where she pulled the rest of the drawstring loose and slipped it out of its numerous loops. With a final tug, the bodice of her uniform released its hold and the garment slid with a soft rustle to the floor. She was left in her underwear and stockings after losing the headpiece and shoes. She was about to pull her stockings down when he said, "Leave the stockings on."

She straightened as a furious blush covered her face. He trailed his fingers up her waist and to the back of her head where he pulled her hair loose from its tie. The black ribbon was discarded on top of the rumpled black and white clothing and he raked his eyes all over her body. "Get on the bed."

She followed the order without a word, a rush of excitement taking over her as he sauntered to the edge of the bed, dark eyes drinking in the sight of the half naked beauty before him. He braced his arms on either side of her and buried his neck in her shoulder, inhaling her scent and licking at her racing pulse, receiving a small moan from the maid.

His hand lifted to stroke her thigh, feeling the soft material of her stockings. His dark orbs looked into her purple ones, watching her as he neared her covered womanhood. Words couldn't describe how she felt at having her Master touch her. Slowly, he leaned in and took her lips, a deep, passionate kiss erupting between the two of them.

He pulled away, nipping gently at her lip, as she took in the much needed air. He'd just stolen her first kiss and it couldn't have been better. His gaze and touches were enough to make her panties get soaked and he looked down to see a growing wet patch in the centre of her lower garment.

"Already soaked and we haven't started?" he teased. She looked away, the blush imminent on her cheeks as he trailed his fingers to the waistband. They hooked beneath it and pulled the offending garment off, revealing her pulsing, wet core. He smirked and licked his lips, just wondering how good the prize before him would taste.

He removed her bra and tossed it away, lowering his head to her beautiful, brown nipple. A small suck and she whimpered. Another one, longer, and she moaned. He began to torment her with his tongue and teeth, the other being taken care of by his skillful hand before he switched sides.