"You'd Be Our Spice"(Shisui X OC X Itachi) College AU Pt2

A/n

And here's part two! It'd been in the plan for ever but I never could get round to finishing it. Y'all are such patient people😅. But in all honesty thanks for the love and comments.

~Tai

Third POV

After catching their breath for a bit, Itachi stepped aside, allowing Shisui to go between her legs. The latter buried his tongue in Danika's hole, scooping out whatever he could of her cum. It was like the perfect dish served in the right container.

"Aahh.. Shisui.. Just like that... Fuck, yes! Oh my gosh!" Her squeals were swallowed by Itachi who crashed his lips onto hers as he roughly squeezed her breasts, massaging their cum into her skin. "Clean me up, baby," he said and got on his knees, putting the head of his slick dick at her lips and she sucked him in. Itachi's head fell back when she continued to lick his slit and suck his head.

Shisui had finally lined himself up and was easing himself into her hole. He may be an inch shorter than Itachi, but he was thick as fuck and he loved the way her walls molded around him, getting his shape down and pulling him into her as far as he could go.

"Damn, Itachi. She's tighter than you," he breathed as he started to thrust into his new favourite hole. Itachi managed a breathless chuckle before swearing when he felt her playing with his balls, "Tell me about it. Her mouth's amazing too."

Shisui pushed her thighs up, gently rubbing the backs of them as he thrust into her at a steady pace. Danika took her mouth off Itachi's cock and continued to stroke it, "Shisui, you're stretching me so good. Please go harder!"

He pulled out of her, "On your knees, baby." She complied with a bite of her lip and got on all fours. As her ass faced him, she looked up at Itachi from beneath her lashes and guided his cock back into her mouth. The Uchiha could feel himself getting harder at how sexy that look made her. Whilst he moved her hair back so he could see those pretty lips of hers around his cock, Shisui shoved himself back in.

Danika's back arched at the feeling of being so full and she moaned, tonguing Itachi's tip. Shisui gripped her hips and continued to ram into her, pelvis slamming against her. He reached round to her clit and rubbed it in tight circles, making the female moan harder and suck faster.

Wet noises joined the groans and moans as Danika's holes slurped and squelched around the Uchihas' cocks, making the two men throw their heads back as they fucked the woman between them senseless. Danika's thighs trembled uncontrollably as Shisui continued to rub her walls the right way, bringing her closer and closer to climax. Itachi's hands had found their way to her breasts and were massaging and tweaking expertly at the perky mounds of flesh. With one hand balancing her she massaged his balls in return, feeling them tighten as he got ready to cum.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth she continued to stroke him as she released an especially loud groan. "Shisui..." Itachi pulled away from her hand and kissed her, "Sweetheart.. Do you think you could take two?" Danika's eyes glazed over and rolled back when Shisui slowed down but went in hard, causing a sudden rush of tingles to flow through her. Somehow she managed to look into Itachi's eyes, her muddled brain taking a while to process the question.

"I-I don't know..."

Her hands fisted the sheets and honestly Itachi couldn't stop watching the way her face was flushed with her eyes half-lidded as her tits swayed. His cock twitched and he glanced up at Shisui who smirked at him. Together they put Danika in a position where she would be between the two men and Shisui stopped altogether. He slowly ran his hands all over her body and kissed her skin, distracting her from Itachi who was preparing to stretch her out a little more than she was probably used to.

Feeling his cockhead poking around her clit Danika shook her head to clear her thoughts a bit and looked at Itachi with wide eyes, "Wait, what? You meant there?!" Softly pecking her jaw he smirked, "Yeah but it's okay if you don't want to."

Well... To be perfectly honest she'd always wanted to try double penetration, she just didn't know who to try it with. Nevertheless she put her hands on Itachi's shoulders and tried to relax as much as she could. Taking that as an okay to go ahead, Itachi began his slow entry into the already filled hole.

The going was slow but the men had patience, staying still when she whimpered, focusing their attention on other parts of her body in order to distract her, whispering cute and silly things into her ears every now and then for her to relax. Finally he was in and she honestly wondered how the hell this was happening. Taking it easy Shisui moved first, going out then back in, Itachi following suit. After a while, she started moaning and they took it as their cue to pace up a bit so they did.

Pretty soon they were going hard and all three of them couldn't believe how good it felt. The tightness of Danika's cunt which squeezed the two cocks together, causing the most amazing friction as everyone rubbed against each other in one way or another. They also took it in turns to kiss each other; Itachi kissing Danika who then kissed Shisui who went back to Itachi.

They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't hear the angry knocking coming from the door. Rin had come to get Danika and Shisui because their study group had a session that evening. Deidara had found out that Itachi was in their dorm after looking for him in his and so the two were running out of patience as their knocks weren't being answered. And they couldn't simply barge in because the door was locked.

"Seriously, what's taking so long? I practically reminded them the whole day because I know they have a tendency to forget," Rin tapped her foot, mildly annoyed. "Maybe they aren't even in, un," Deidara shrugged and crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. The female tch'd and stomped off, leaving the blonde to shrug once more and walk away in a calmer manner.

Back in the dorm room, Danika had just come again, pussy basically trapping the two men and stopping their movements for a bit as she trembled in between their bodies. Shisui's grip on her waist tightened as he felt himself being pressed more against Itachi, dropping his head onto the female's shoulder, "Fuck. I-I don't think I'm gonna - fuck, you're so tight! - don't think I'm gonna last.." Itachi reached over to card his hands through his hair softly, "It's okay, Su. We'll be better prepared next time." With those words of encouragement, Shisui thrust as best as he could, chasing his release and making the other two moan in response. A couple of thrusts later his head was falling back as hips jerked, cock spurting cum into Danika's stretched hole.

His orgasm led to Itachi's, both men groaning as her warm cunt milked them of all they had. For a while, the room was silent, save for their heavy breathing as they calmed down from the new experience. Itachi then - slowly - dragged his softened dick out of Danika, breathless groans leaving them from the friction on their sensitive parts. Shisui also pulled out and took her into his arms as Itachi removed the soiled cover, placing a large towel on the bed in order for them to clean her up without making more of a mess. The former put her on the towel whilst the latter went to clean up then bring a small washcloth, damp with warm water, to wipe her down.

His motions were gentle and soon she was fast asleep with the two having rubbed at her hips a bit, sure she was going to be sore when she woke up. After dressing her in one of their shirts and pulling on a pair of boxers each, the two Uchihas settled on either side of her and soon fell asleep, completely oblivious to the fact that their ears would be chewed off the following day for completely disappearing on their respective appointments.