In Heat(Naruto X OC)

A/N

I just thought up of this and decided:

Why not?

So Naruto is a fox shifter who experiences an annual heat. Got it? Good. So yeah. Here goes nothing...

Cw: hand kink(I guess), hair pulling, rough heat sex, multiple orgasms, creampie, aftercare

~Tai

Tameka's POV

I'd just started my shower and I was waiting for the water to heat up a bit before stepping under it. Just as I was about to start, I sensed him enter the bathroom. When the shower door opened, I said, "Care to join me?" When he didn't answer, I turned to face him.

He was naked and his head was hung low. All I could clearly see of his face was his nose and mouth, fangs peeking from between his lips. His blonde hair hung into his eyes and he was breathing heavily. His eyes were a vivid red, with the tiniest flecks of blue and he licked his lips and smirked. I immediately felt my lady bits clench at the sight.

It was that time of the year again.

"Naruto..." I cooed, running my hands up my stomach to my breasts. Feeling my stare on him, he slowly lifted his head. His eyes widened when he saw me tweaking my nipple slowly, lip between my teeth. "Tameka... Don't." "Why not?" I whined softly and walked to him, pulling him into the shower and closing the door. I pushed him against the wall and pressed against him, pushing our chests together.

I started moving, rubbing my nipples against his skin and putting my arms around his neck. He gripped my waist, beginning to push me back but instead pulled me closer. I let my finger trace patterns on his chest before trailing it up his neck to his lips.

"I know you want me, Naru. Have me already. We both want this..." I whispered when I put the tip of my index finger on his lower lip and his tongue darted out, pulling it into his mouth up to the first knuckle from the tip.

My breath caught in my throat and I bit my lip. He sucked on it, wrapping his tongue around it, grazing his fangs against the tip. Our eyes were locked as I ran my other hand down his side and cupped his balls. He gasped, giving me the perfect opportunity to free my finger but as I was reclaiming possession of it he gave an exceptionally hard suck that made me moan as my finger was sucked back in.

I forcefully pulled it out and bit back a moan from the tingles that action gave me. Using the same finger I started to circle my clit, sighing as I pushed it into me. Naruto's breathing was becoming more ragged the more he watched me. Curling it, I began pumping, looking into his eyes with lust in my own as I moaned in his face. "Baby... It feels... so.. good..." That did it for him as he pushed me to the side wall and lifted me by my thighs.

Due to the action, I had to put my hands on his shoulders and he grabbed my hand and started to kiss it. One by one, he kissed, sucked, licked and bit each of my fingers, taking his time one the one that'd been in me. After my pinky, he kissed my palm and nuzzled into it.

He thenlowered his head to my breast and roughly suckled the nipple. My back arched from the wall and I grabbed the back of his head, pushing more of my breast into his mouth. His hand went to the other one and made a milking motion with it. He swapped and did the same thing until he was satisfied and lined himself up. "I can't wait any longer, Tameka." "Satisfy yourself," I purred in his ear and he slammed into me.

Without wasting time, he started thrusting like crazy, driving my back harder into the wall each time he buried himself in me. I locked my legs tighter around his waist, pulling him closer for him to strike deeper. "Ooh... Fuck!" He groaned as I tightened around him and his claws dug into my hips.

"Tameka!" he growled, fangs grazing along my neck. "Do it, Naruto. For fuck's sake just do it!" With that vote of confidence from me, he sank his teeth into the mating mark on my neck and I clenched around him, screaming in pure, raw pleasure as I came. He wasn't done yet, though.

He pulled out of me and set me on my feet, pressing my front against the wall. He roughly entered me from behind and immediately started pounding into me. My nails scraped against the tiles as I balanced weakly on my toes. He continued to drive me into the wall so hard I think I heard it crack.

I was screaming so loud I bet my bottom dollar the neighbours could hear me. Naruto continued to ram into my pussy and sharp ripples of pleasure shot through me. "From the way you're squeezing my dick I'd say I hit your spot. Am I wrong?" I shook my head and he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so my spine arched. The position took its toll and I found myself coming hard on his cock. "Oh my f-uck!"

With his other hand, he reached around my waist and started rubbing my clit roughly. I was so sensitive it hurt but he was having none of it. To be honest, I liked him rough. "Come on, baby. One more for me." He was twitching and I knew my climax would bring his so I deliberately clenched my walls and he groaned. "Fuck, Tameka!" A minute later, I lost sense of everything as I came for the third time. He'd released my hair and was gripping my waist, my ass bouncing against his pelvis.

He finally stilled against me, hips jerking as his back arched and he grit his teeth in a growl, eyes squeezed shut. I bit my lip at feeling his hot seed enter me. The bathroom was silent except for our heavy breathing. He pulled out and our cum trickled down my thighs onto the shower floor. "Damn," I breathed weakly. My knees shook and it was all I could do to keep from dropping to the floor. He turned me around and kissed me softly. "Thanks, sweetheart. I think I'm good for the next five." I shook my head, "This thing gives you the stamina of a horse. Alright. I'll be ready for the next round."

He smirked, fingers holding my chin up and his other hand at my waist. "Now we can shower," he whispered against my lips. "Yeah, but you're doing all the work. Thanks to you I can barely stand." He chuckled and turned the two taps until the water was at a steady temperature. He gently washed me but it was a bit tricky when he got to my lady bits 'cause I was super sensitive. In the end we managed it and he dried us before carrying me into our room.

Third POV

"So what do you wanna wear?" Naruto asked Tameka but got no response. "Meka, I can't dress you if-" Turning to face her he saw that she was fast asleep in nothing but a towel. He chuckled, "Way to go, Uzumaki. You fucked her so hard she passed out. Just wonderful." But he couldn't deny the fact that she looked absolutely cute. He sighed and covered her with a small blanket before getting dressed and leaving the room.