Maybe I Do(Kakuzu X Hidan)

A/N

Hey reader-chan. This is my first yaoi so please bear if some parts are a little... cringe. Don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading!

Hidan's POV

"Kakuzu!! What the fuck are you still doing you old geezer?" I was waiting for Kakuzu to come out of the post office after collecting his money but he hadn't come out yet. I gripped my scythe and marched towards the entrance, ready to pick some sacrifices for Jashin-sama when Kakuzu finally exited.

"Let's go," he said.

I glared at him and he didn't flinch. In fact he looked more annoyed. "What are you glaring at me for? I said let's go. Unless you want me to start counting all the money I collected today, which exceeds 20000ryo, cent for cent be my guest."

That snapped me out of my anger and I shook my head. "I thought so. Let's go." I held back a growl of frustration and we headed back to the hideout.

" I held back a growl of frustration and we headed back to the hideout

At the hideout

Kakuzu's POV

I threw my money pouch on the bedside table and hung my cloak on a nail behind the door. Hidan barged in behind me, arms dripping with blood and a maniacal grin on his face. "Thank Jashin I found a couple of losers to sacrifice. Lord Jashin would've been pissed if I hadn't. Hey, so did you get what you wanted from the post office?"

I shook my head, "Not all of it. The fucking idiot let some employee take more than quarter of the cash. Fucking postmen." "That's what you get for loving money," Hidan said. He took off his coat and grabbed a towel, heading for the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the shower running and flopped onto the bed, listening to the splash of water on the tiles.

A while later, Hidan walked out of the shower with a towel round his waist, hair dripping tiny droplets of water down his sculpted body; droplets that mostly ran in the lines that defined his abs. For some reason I found myself wanting to run my tongue all over his body and lick every drop off. I started wondering about the size of what lay below that prominent V line... Snap out of it Kakuzu, I mentally scolded myself for my thoughts that were slowly turning dirty.

Hidan caught me staring and smirked as he grabbed another towel and began rubbing his hair dry, "Like what you see?" I furrowed my brow and shook my head, desperately trying to drown the voice in my head that was telling me to take Hidan right there on this bed. "Not even. I'm just inspecting you for any remains of another person's blood. It's disgusting when you walk in looking like you where strolling in the middle of a massacre and just decided to roll in the nearest pool of blood." His smirk only got wider at my words and he slowly made his way to me, "Wanna take a closer look?"

"Maybe I do."

I wrapped my tentacles around his wrists and ankles, slamming him onto the bed as he shouted in protest, "What the fuck Kakuzu? I was only joking! Let me go, you crazy old man! Kakuzu I swear when I'm free I'm gonna-" I silenced him by slamming my lips onto his, easily slipping my tongue into his mouth due to his yelling. After a bit of pointless struggling, he finally stooped and kissed me back, wrapping his tongue around mine and moaning as I ran my fingers of his glistening skin. I felt myself harden as he continued to moan in my mouth. Once I was sure he wasn't gonna run or anything, I slowly let him go.

He immediately wrapped his arms round my neck, pulling me closer to him and he started grinding his hips against mine, making me feel how hard he was through the fabric of the towel. I pulled away and took my shirt off whilst Hidan worked on my pants. Pretty soon Hidan and I were naked and running our eager hands over each other's bodies. I kissed from his neck going down, leaving hickeys in my wake and lightly trailed my fingers over his twitching member and he raised his hips, trying to get more friction.

I pushed him back down onto the bed and watched as he squirmed, cursing as he did so, "Come on Kakuzu. You really wanna tease me when you can see I just want to get off? You can't be serious." I squeezed him a bit which made him groan slightly. "Harder dammit," he hissed between clenched teeth. I spit on my hand and started pumping it up and down Hidan's member, making him groan and buck his hips, wanting more. I started flicking my wrist, adding more friction as Hidan's eyes rolled to the back of his head. When I felt him twitch I stopped and he looked at me confused.

"Why did you stop?" he half whined, panting.

I simply got up and kissed him. When I pulled away, I flipped us over so that he was on top. He gave me a questioning look and I pointed down my body, to my throbbing manhood that needed release and only by him. Surprisingly he just nodded and took me in his mouth. The tingling sensation that raced through my body made me growl deeply before I tangled my hand in his silver hair, guiding him as he blew me.

After a short while(that felt like hours of bliss for me) I groaned loudly as I released my load into Hidan's throat. He swallowed and I got up and kissed his neck. I pulled away and made him get on all fours. I teased his hole with my finger, listening to him begging for me to just fuck him already. I complied and slammed into him. He threw his head back and yelled in pain and pleasure.

My thrusts began as anything but gentle. I was pounding into Hidan so much the bed was creaking. Loudly. He gripped the sheets and let his eyes roll back as we rubbed fast and hard against each other. I decided to add a little more to the pleasure and spanked his ass, leaving a red hand mark that'd be there for days. He arched his back some more and as I thrust into him, his swearing became a whole lot louder. "Fuck, Kakuzu! Right there!"

"Dammit Hidan! Keep it down or you'll have the whole group here," I groaned, throwing my head back and swearing as Hidan's ass muscles squeezed my dick. Pretty soon, my thrusts became sloppy and Hidan was cursing like crazy, "Kakuzu, I'm g-gonna...!" He let out a long groan as he came onto the bed sheets. Just watching him pushed me over the edge. "Fuck..." I breathed hard as I filled Hidan's ass. I pulled out and braced myself over Hidan, pecking his cheeks as our breaths mixed. Before any words could be exchanged between us, Tobi barged in.

 Before any words could be exchanged between us, Tobi barged in

"Tobi heard Hidan screaming so- GAHHHH!!!!"

He screamed so loudly I think he just woke up everyone, that is, if Hidan and I hadn't already done that.

"Jeez, Tobi, what the-?" Deidara stopped short when he saw the scene inside. "Could you guys keep it down? I'm tryna sleep!" Kisame and the rest of the Akatsuki all complained before gawking at Hidan and me. Itachi simply shook his head like he saw this everyday. "Idiots..." he muttered. They all left, Tobi closing the door and muttering endless sorries. Hidan and I looked at each other before bursting into laughter. Apparently not everyone had gone because we heard banging on the door and a voice called out, "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna kill you!" That silenced us because we recognized it as Pein's and went to bed.

A/N

Sorry for the crappy ending. I was in a bit of a hurry since I should've been asleep 'cause I'm going to school tomorrow. Lots of love to you reader-chan. Don't forget to vote and comment and remember- I accept requests so don't be shy to ask me to make one of your dirty dreams into words. It's no problem at all. See ya.