Training(Itachi X Fem!Reader)

A/n

Best friends with benefits, I guess? Ehe..

~Tai

Itachi's POV

Sasuke, I thought, I'm so sorry it had to come to this... My kunai clashed with my genjutsu clone's and I slashed across it's chest, making it explode into a flock of squawking crows. I saw a flash in the corner of my eye and stood on guard. Y/n appeared in front of me and beamed, "Hey Itachi. How's training so far?" I shrug, "It's going well, I suppose." She narrowed her eyes, "Itachi, don't lie to me. It's Sasuke, isn't it?"

I sighed with a nod and her expression softened, "Yes. He's joined the Akatsuki with plans to kill me. I know I intended for him to get stronger by hating me but I am truly terrified for what is to come."

"Come here," she opened her arms and hugged me, despite the visible height difference. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her sweet-scented perfume. Her scented shampoo mixed with that and created an aroma that relaxed my senses. "Why don't you come with me?" she says in a low voice, "I wanna show you something."

I nodded and followed her back to the hideout where she led me to her room. "Y/n, what are we doi-" I never got to finish my question because I was grabbed by the collar and felt a soft pair of lips land on mine. Surprise took me but then I pulled her closer because (despite my usually cold attitude) I really liked Y/n.

We started making out more heatedly, falling onto the bed after slipping our coats off. She ran her fingers through my hair, moaning as my tongue explored her mouth. My hand slowly traced up her thigh and tugged at the hem of her fishnet top. We only pulled away to remove our tops and resumed what we were doing. Her fingers trailed down my abdomen, to the hem of my pants, before she circled her hand around the rapidly growing tent, palming me hard and thorough.

I gave a low groan and rubbed my thigh between her legs, adding friction to her sensitive area. I pulled away to kiss and suck on her neck, making her moan my name and lift her hips in sync with my grinding. Satisfied with my mark, I moved lower and kissed the tops of her breasts, trailing my hand to her back and unclasping her bra, throwing it over my shoulder to the floor. Slowly closing my lips over her hard nipple, I bit and sucked hard, massaging her other breast as she jerked her knee up in pleasure.

Y/n's POV

Itachi pulled my panties off with his teeth and blew cold air at my entrance, making me bite my lip in anticipation. "Beautiful," he whispered, "Simply beautiful." He took a light lick that brushed my clit, making me gasp in surprise and pleasure. He licked around my clit and entrance, teasing me to what seemed to be no end. "Itachi please. Don't do this to me." He kissed up my body, finally meeting my lips with his and twirling our tongues together. "I want to make you beg. To make you scream my name so that the whole hideout knows that I'm the one who's pleasuring you." I inwardly rolled my eyes at this. Uchihas and their possessiveness, I thought.

"Itachi please take me. I want you to tongue-fuck me so hard I'll forget my name. I need to feel you inside me now. I don't think I can wait any longer!" "Good girl, Y/n," he purred in my ear before kissing my neck some more and making me moan. "Please just do it." He kissed my clit, "As you wish, sweetheart." He plunged his wet muscle into me, wriggling and thrusting it in and out at a fast pace, pulling back to suck on my clit. My fingers were tangled in his hair, tightening their grip as my climax neared.

His thumb rubbed quick circles into my swollen bud, index and middle finger rubbing against my inner walls as he watched me fall apart for him. Before I knew it, my back was arched and I was covering his hand with my juices. He brought it to his lips and licked it clean. After a couple of breaths, I got up and made him lie on his back, our breaths mingling. My half-lidded eyes finally closed as our lips met, tongues rubbing against each other and I tasted myself in the lock of our passionate kiss. He stroked up and down my back, rubbing circles on my hips and I pulled away and kissing down his body and earning me a number of groans that increased in volume the lower I went. I finally made it to the area that needed attention, licking around his base and working my way up. His breathing became heavier and I felt his fingers tangle in my hair as I bobbed my head on his length, taking almost all of it in, stroking what couldn't fit. I felt him twitch and guessed he was close.

With an animalistic growl Itachi thrust into my throat, releasing his seed as he moaned deeply. I pulled away with a self-satisfied sigh, leaning over to pull a foil package out of my bedside drawer and silently asking if it was okay with him. Once the rubber was on, I lowered myself onto him, my walls stretching as he entered me, eyes fluttering closed and I moaned at his size. I started lifting and dropping myself, my hands on his chest as I adjusted and moaned due to the increasing pleasure. He held my hips, guiding me as I rode him but pretty soon we swapped because he couldn't wait any more and just wanted to fuck me like a wild animal.

He pulled out to the tip only to ram back into me, making me cry out. He repeated the gesture, gripping my hips as he pounded into me and I locked my legs around his waist, bucking my hips in sync with his thrusts, my moans increasing in volume as he hit my sweet spot. He activated his Sharingan, making him go faster and hit with perfect aim. I couldn't contain the moans that were spilling from my mouth, nails clawing at the sheets, Itachi's back, anything.

"Itachi...! I'm - I'm coming!" I could barely get the words out due to the knot that was tightening in the pit of my stomach, signalling just how close I was. "Nngh. Me t-too!"

With a final thrust, I screamed in ecstasy as my walls clamped down on him and I came. Seconds later I felt my insides warm up as Itachi filled the condom. He slowly pulled out and collapsed next to me. After we caught our breath, we cleaned up and lay on the bed. Pulling me closer to him and wrapping me in his arms, he whispered, "I love you, Y/n. Always have, always will." "I snuggled deeper into his embrace and whispered back, "I love you too, Itachi." After that we fell asleep.