Slice And Dice (Hidan x Fem!Reader)

A/n

I don't own the pic.

Content warning: blood, knife play, someone gets stabbed, hot wax, bondage(ish), pain play

~Tai

Hidan's POV

"Babe! Where the hell are you?" I shouted in the living room. An equally loud shout came from the next room, "Kitchen!" I went there to find Y/n chopping some fruit into a bowl. "I'm making fruit salad," she said, "You can get some when I'm done. The others back yet?" "Nah. Just Kakuzu. Old man stormed in 20 minutes ago complaining about a guy who didn't know how to do his job."

She chuckled at this and finished with the fruit, putting it in the fridge and saying that whoever wanted some with yoghurt would add it themselves.

We went to the living room and she sat on my lap and snuggled into my shoulder. The action surprised me a bit but I wrapped my hands around her nevertheless, feeling her warm breath fan my chest. I guess you could say I liked these moments, when we weren't loud and tryna kill each other and all of that, just enjoying each other's company. "You know how much I love you?" she asked. "Yeah," I nodded, "A real good lot. But guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you more."

Click

We heard the door open and I tensed a bit. Y/n narrowed her eyes, "What? You don't want the others to see your soft side because you're afraid they won't take you seriously? C'mon Hidan. You already know that I respect you so why care about what the others think?" Silence. "Fine," she said whilst getting up, "I'll leave you to be Mr Heartless and we'll see where you'll sleep tonight." Just as the others walked in I pulled her back, cupped her cheek with my hand and kissed her.

"Eeeeuuuuuwwww!" a voice - I'm guessing the Barbie - said. "Aaaawwwww!" the Pumpkin cooed like a 3 year old (which he always acted like so no surprise there). I pulled away  (rather reluctantly) and whispered, "Never believe I care about what the other fuckers think over you. Only your opinion matters to me." She smirked, "Mm-hm, sure. Let's say I forgive you. Don't forget to tell them about the salad." She pecked my cheek and left.

Deidara hadn't finished yet, "Couldn't you guys do it in your room? I mean honestly; back from a mission to find you two sucking face. It's disgusting, hn!"

I smirked, "Aww! Is Barbie pissed 'cause he gets no bitches? Just find someone who'll put up with your whiny ass and we'll be the ones complaining about you." Before he could snap at me for calling him 'Barbie', I walked out whistling with my hands behind my head.

Y/n's POV

What Hidan said really moved me. I'm hoping that it has nothing to do with my threat to kick him out of our room otherwise he's gonna have more than a cold floor to deal with.

I entered our room and stripped, chucking my clothes into the laundry basket and wrapping myself with a towel. I turned the knob for hot water and waited before getting inside, welcoming the stinging heat that massaged my muscles. I poured shampoo into my hand and massaged it into my hair, wishing Hidan was there to do this because he was surprisingly better at untangling my knots than I was.

***

After a while I exited, towelled down, applied lotion and left. What I saw when I opened the door practically took my breath away.

The room was candlelit, a small stove in the corner alight, a pot of red melted wax bubbling away into the silence. A tray stood in the middle of the room, a shiny assortment of blades glinting in the flickering light. There was a pair of manacles hanging from a hook in the wall and I put my hand to my heart, feeling a slight prickling in the corner of my eyes because of the tears that threatened to spill. I went to the hot wax, stirred it with the ladle and poured a thin stream along my forearm. I bit my lip and moaned, enjoying the shockwave of pain and pleasure that raced through my body. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist and I felt a kiss on my shoulder. I turned to see the face of my boyfriend but something was off and I wasn't sure what.