Extended Massage(Shisui X Fem!Reader) Modern AU

Y/n's POV

I walked down the street and stopped to stare at the building front. The billboard was exquisitely designed with prints and images of nails that were being filed, a woman who was having her back massaged and another woman with a green mask on her face, cucumber slices covering her eyes. "'Shiita's:Where you come in tense and come out relaxed!' Interesting," I read out to myself. I went up the stairs, through the door and headed to the receptionist's desk. "Good morning ma'am. How may we help you relax?" the lady at the desk greeted me. Her black rimmed glasses gently enlarged her dark violet eyes.

Her long straight hair was tied back into a bun and she looked very business-like but friendly. I returned her smile and replied, "Hi. I'd like a full body massage. Preferably the best you have to offer." "Well, you're in luck because Shisui's just been freed up. Most women prefer him so he's usually busy. I'll have Sarada take you to the changing room, then to where you'll have your massage. I hope you don't mind being attended to by a masseur. Sarada!" "Don't worry. I don't mind." A young girl with red-rimmed glasses came from a back room and smiled. I smiled back and she escorted me to the changing room where I stripped and wrapped myself in a body towel.

She took me to a room, empty besides the scented oils cupboard and the massage bed in the middle. I sat on it and read from my phone, waiting for Shisui. I heard footsteps and when I looked up, I saw an attractive guy wearing all white, like an angel. His spiky black hair stuck out all over the place, giving him a wild but sexy look. Cool, dark eyes studied me, taking in my form from the towel. "Hello, ma'am," he said in a smooth voice that sent excited shivers through me, "I'm Shisui and I'll be your masseur for this session. If you like it, you can tell your friends to help our business grow. You can also book me at the Receptionist's desk for another. My schedule is usually busy but for a beautiful woman such as yourself I can free myself up anytime."

I smiled, "Thank you. I'm Y/n." We shook hands and he turned away so that I could lie on the bed with the towel draped over my lower half. He brushed my hair out of the way, took a bottle of scented oil and massaged it onto my back. I sighed deeply and smiled, feeling my body relax properly for the first time in a long time.

One hour later, he stopped and I stretched, feeling my bones crack. Once more he turned and I wrapped myself and sat. "So, Shisui, what do you do besides massaging? Any hobbies or specialties?" He shrugged, "I'm into photography. I like capturing beautiful moments or creatures so that I can look at them in my spare time and simply enjoy being alive enough to see them. The rest of my family is tied up in the global business sector but I'm here running this place with my best friend."

Wait. I just received a massage from the owner? No wonder it felt so amazing. I'd been to a number of spas before and none came this close. It's no surprise his schedule was always full. "Well, I'm not sure if it'd make any difference but I'm glad you took up this business in particular. It would have been a waste of skilled hands. He smiled and for a bit it got quiet, then, "I'd like us to meet sometime, to talk some more, if you don't mind." I nodded, "Likewise. If you want to talk about photography and art, you could come over to my place. I've got some good pieces." His eyebrow arched and he smirked, "Does any of these 'pieces' happen to be..." he paused, "you?" I smirked back, "Maybe. It depends on the outcome of... the night."

He moved closer and I slid my hands up his chest, the thin material of his uniform allowing me to feel the  lines of his lean body. His hands moved down from my waist to my thighs, parting them enough for him to be straddled between them. My arms rested on his shoulders, looping round the back of his neck as we kissed. Before long, his tongue was already coaxing mine out, making me moan as I pulled him closer. His mouth took me in, almost drinking from me, leaving me breathless.

I subtly opened my towel as he moved to kiss my neck. "I see you think ahead," he whispered against it, "I admire that." I could feel his fingers working my hips, my sides, my breasts. He tweaked each of my nipples with just the right amount of pressure to send sharp shoots of pleasurable pain through me and to that particular place between my legs. One thing I was sure of is that my panties were definitely drenched. "Tonight," he continued, "It has to be tonight. Your art sounds interesting. I'd love to examine it." After he placed a wet kiss on my pulse point, arms looping around my waist as he straightened, I wrapped myself up again, "It'd be my pleasure."

He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, one of his hands still resting on my waist and handed it to me so I could enter my number. "There you go." He smiled charmingly and I felt my heart flutter. "See you tonight."

"Can't wait." He kissed me and I left.