"You'd Be Our Spice"(Shisui X OC X Itachi) College AU

A/n

Mikoto and Fugaku took Shisui in after his parents died in an accident. Whilst the two always saw themselves as best friends who now lived together, others referred to them as brothers. And since Shisui and Itachi were prodigies they were sent to the same college.

On to the smexy!

~Tai

Danika's POV

After a long day of lectures I was ready to change and relax, if not hit the sack. Shouldering my bag, I sighed and took out my keys. When I tried to unlock the door, I saw it was already unlocked and shrugged, thinking that Shisui, my roommate, was already back.

Now I probably know what you're thinking:

Who the hell puts guys and girls together as roommates?

To answer that, this school's logic is pretty interesting but messed up. They noticed that by separating, it actually lead to an increase in mischief. So they thought, "Why not put these brats together and see how it goes for the first semester?" The result?

Total drama.

I don't even know how many times guys got kicked out by their roommates for making a slingshot out of a thong. Or how many girls got their clothes switched out for bedazzling a guy's bathroom.

But hey, better petty fights than pregnancies and STIs, am I right? (damn, that rhymed! (^u^))

Anyway, first thing I heard when I opened the door was "She could be back at any moment now and I still haven't cum. Would you hurry u-aah!" My eyebrows shot up and I walked into the room to see my roommate on all fours. Behind him was... Itachi???

Da fuq was going on?

Shisui was breathing heavily and he was really flushed. They were as naked as the day they were born and Itachi was fucking him hard as they both groaned like pornstars. I cleared my throat and tilted my head at them, "Hey guys."

It's like everything happened in slow motion after that. They turned to see me, shocked more than anything and Shisui jumped. Yes, you heard right. He jumped, causing him to lose his hold on the couch and fall right off it(along with Itachi's cock(just as the other Uchiha came too)) and onto the floor, face down, ass up. Talk about from bad to worse.

Itachi on the other hand, was normal in the blink of an eye and calmly pulled on his boxers. Not that it helped. The man was huge. And looking so tasty with his abs glistening with sweat and his ponytail all messy... What I would give to just run my tongue down that v-line-

Woah. I need to go touch some grass. No not some. A whole damn field.

I shook my head and straightened my back, crossing my arms over my stomach and trying for a glare. "What the hell were you two thinking screwing each other in here? And why were you screwing each other? Don't say it's because you were horny because there's a lot of girls on campus who wouldn't mind being used."

Shisui picked himself up off the floor and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Danika, you're finally here. Now the fun can start." I blinked twice. Did he not hear what I just said? "Answer my question, Sushi." Itachi snickered at that. I rounded on him too, "What are you snickering for, Weasel? I thought you had more sense?"

At that, the Uchihas looked at each other then back at me, stalking to where I was. I stood my ground until Shisui closed the door and locked it, Itachi coming up in front of me and grabbing my waist. He pulled me flush against his body and brought his lips to my ear, "Such talk should not come from your lips, love. We may have to each you a lesson." Shisui came up behind me and put his head on my other shoulder, hands on my hips, "Or two."