Chapter 32-The Weird 'I Love You'

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 32-The Weird 'I Love You'

Song- Adore You by Miley Cyrus

Trey's POV

Bringing someone back from the dead is way harder than it looks. I talked to my dad and he told me how. Actually, it should be easier than this. I asked my dad about why it was so hard and figured out that Aria is actually fighting it. Does she want to stay dead?

Aria's POV

I feel the pull getting stronger and I try to resist it as much as I can. "Lenox, help me!" I say to the dead boy beside me. I considered us friends.

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it. Hey, when you get back down there, since you've been up here, you can talk with the dead. Do you mind talking to me? It gets kind of lonely stuck between worlds." When he says that, I can't help but feel bad for him.

"Of course I will talk to you! We're gonna be, like, best friends!" I feel the pull getting stronger until I can feel myself fading and being pulled back down to my body.

"Goodbye, Aria." He says and before I can reply, I am pulled away.

I now know I'm back in my body, but I can't breathe. My eyes fly open and I see Alek, Trey, Max, and Blake all hovering above me. They look at me with confused faces and I start to gasp trying to get air, but it doesn't work. My lungs must be crushed.

I grab hold of my throat and jump up from my position on the floor, despite my pain. I run outside and try to hold my side in a place to get air. I feel air fill my lungs but I still have to hold my side to get oxygen.

Alek rushes over to me. "Aria, baby, what's wrong?" I point to my side.

"I can barely breathe..." I say slowly trying to get enough oxygen. He puts his hands on my sides to help me and I finally realize all the other pain is there. I fall to the ground and I feel tears fill my eyes. I look down to see my own blood all over me.

Alek picks me up carefully and takes me back to the mansion place. He lays me own a weird bed and a man rushes in. He comes over to me and starts to put something on my wounds. I feel it start to burn until it feels like I'm on fire. I cry out and Alek turns to the doctor person.

"What did you put on her?" He asks but I don't listen to the answer, the pain is too much to bear. I clench my teeth and the man doctor person puts something over my nose and mouth and I start to feel dizzy. I finally pass out.

Alek's POV

"What did you give her?" I ask the doctor as I hear Aria cry out in pain. He talks about all these doctorish things and I tune out not knowing what he's talking about anyways.

He finally makes her pass out and pushes me out of the room.

************4 hours later...************

The doctor comes out saying that the surgery is finished and all her wounds are already healed but her side still is not healed. She can breathe just fine but there's still a wound from where the bullet hit her.

I go up to her bed and take her hand in mine. I hadn't realized how much I loved her until I lost her. I now know that I will never let anything happen to her. She is my mate and I will protect her better from now on. I hate it when she's hurt. I just want her to be happy all the time.

I hear a groan escape her lips and her eyes flutter open. She looks at me and smiles. "I love you, Aria. I love you so much it hurts." Her smile gets wider and she just stares at me.

"I realize now that I haven't fallen in love with you, Alek..." Aria states and my heart drops. I feel the tears prickling in my eyes and I just stare at her. "because everything that falls, breaks." She says, looking at my expression.

"Oh, don't cry. You haven't let me finish...I don't fall in love. I haven't since...." She takes in a shaky breath, "What I'm saying is...I didn't fall in love with you, I am in love with you." I'm pretty sure I have a confused expression on my face.

Then I get it. What she's saying is...She doesn't fall in love because everything that falls breaks, but that she's in love with me. Does that make sense?

I smile, finally understanding what she means. "That made sense...in a weird way..." I say and she smiles big and nods.

------------******************----------------------******************----------------------******************----------

Aw, that was sweet...in a weird way :/

Did that make sense to you guys? Okay so what she's trying to say is, "Don't fall in love because everything that falls, breaks. But just be in love."

So tell me what you think, yeah? Did you think it was sweet or just plain Aria weird?

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley