Chapter 22-Dance With The Dead

All Rights Reserved to Mythical Ninja

Copying ANY part of this book is punishable by law. (So don't do it!)

Aria's POV

Justin jumps up and down in place. I guess it's not good to give Justin candy. It looks like it makes him super hyper.

"Let's play tag! TAG! Haha! Tag! You're itttt!" Justin screams running out of the room. I hear a crash and I laugh. What did he do now?

"ARIA!" I hear Alek yell and I laugh again.

I walk out of the room to see Justin on the floor with a huge painting hanging around his neck and he's laughing. Let's just say, the painting isn't very pretty anymore.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Look at this! Did you give him candy?" Alek says outraged.

"Maybe a little." I look at the scene and giggle. A little?...more like a truckload.

"Well, that's just great! How could you be so stupid?" Alek yells.

"How was I supposed to know he gets super hyper with candy?" I say.

"God, he's a freakin kid! You are such an idiot!"

Justin stands up pulling the picture off him.

"Don't you call mommy mean names! It wasn't her fault!" Justin yells jumping into my arms.

I smile down at him. He called me mommy.

"Thank you, my little man." I say ruffling his hair.

Alek stands there. "Why do you think Aria is your mommy, Justin?" Alek asks him.

"Because I know her scent. I was in her stomach long enough. She is my mommy." He says.

Alek's eyes bulge out of his eye sockets. He takes Justin out of my arms and puts him in his room.

"Oh, God! How could I be so stupid!" Alek yells grabbing my hand and pulling me away. When we get to an empty hall, Alek stops.

"Okay, Aria...Justin has the power to smell any person's scent and then know exactly who they are. If he could smell Drake's scent on you, he'd know exactly who Drake was and everything about him. Aria...you are Justin's mom. His biological mom."

I stare at Alek. Is he joking? How is this possible?

"What?" I ask, "How is that possible?"

"The girl I was with, Kiara, she was never real. It was actually you, but somebody made you look different and think you were someone else. I don't know who did it, and why...but, you are Justin's mom. Without a doubt."

"That's awesome!" I say. "Really, it is. I love Justin like he's my kid, and it turns out, he is!"

Alek smiles, relieved.

"I'm going to go look for Trey. He says he has something to show me."

"What? How did he tell you that?" Alek asks.

"Um...well there's this new invention...it's called a phone." I say sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny." Alek says.

"You asked for it!" I say back and start to look for Trey.

I roam around the castle for 15 minutes without finding Trey.

I sigh and walk outside into the garden. There's a bench in the middle surrounded by a bunch of...torches? And they're lit. It's kinda creepy.

I hear a rustling and out of nowhere, Trey pops up.

"Okay...what I'm about to show you is so cool that it will blow your mind to little ant sized pieces. It is so awesome that you w-" I cut him off.

"Okay, I get it. Can you just show me what it is already?"

He nods raising his hands. He starts to murmur a bunch of words I'm pretty sure are Greek and the ground starts to tremble.

The ground around me starts to shake oddly and I jump over to where Trey is right when a hole opens up from the ground.

I see a white hand clamp onto the soil and I back up a bit. I look more closely and notice it's a skeleton!

A bunch of them come out of the ground. When about 15 are out, the hole closes up.

I look up at Trey to see him smiling. "Isn't it cool? I'm a vampire Demi-god! And guess what...you are too!"

"Really? Oh my god! That's so cool! So, you're a Greek Demi-god?"

"Yeah! I'm son of Hades. Hades basically rules the underworld and the dead. I'm pretty sure you're the daughter of Poseidon. Poseidon is the s-" I cut him off again.

"The sea god, I know. Is there a lake here?" I ask.

"Actually, there is. Follow me." Trey says and walks off with me following.

The dead follow us in their weird way of walking. It kinda looks like they're dancing. Just doing a very bad job at it, though.

I start to walk like them just to see what it's like. All I can think is, 'I'm dancing with the dead!'

When we get to the lake, I look into the water. I step in and put my head under.

I suck in and notice that no water came in. I take a breath. How did I not notice I can breathe underwater before?

I smile and come back up to the surface. I try to make the waters move but nothing happens.

I will the water to move again but still, nothing happens. I frown and try harder this time.

I feel the water sway a bit and then the water erupts all around me, flying in every direction. I smile and make it stop. The water calms and this time I make a huge wave and let it crash down on Trey.

The water calms again and Trey comes up gasping for breath. He starts to swim towards me.

"I wouldn't do anything to me right now if I were you. You're in my territory now." I say and smirk at him.

He backs off and I laugh. I slowly retreat to the shore. Right when I'm out of the water, my clothes dry instantly.

We head back to wherever I've been living. I walk inside smiling.

I had just learned I'm a Demi-god vampire and I danced with the dead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know I updated like 2 days ago, but I just had this waiting for you guys to read it and I just couldn't help myself!

Sooo...As usual, please:

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley