Chapter 9-Escaping With a fudging werewolf

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 9-Escaping With a Fudging Werewolf

Alek's POV

Where could she be? I yell in frustration. She has to be here somewhere! I was just going to close the trunk and I hear her scream. I got to the house and she wasn't there.

I had been looking for hours for Aria. I just have to keep looking. I go back to the house and notice something I didn't before.

There's a freakin trap door! I pull it open and walk down the creaky stairs. "Aria, are you down here?" No answer.

I get to the bottom and trip on something. I turn on my flashlight and there are bodies everywhere. I can also smell that Aria was down here. And so was another vampire.

Aria's POV

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down Dominic!" I sigh being very confused. "Why should I be dead?" I ask getting sick of all this supernatural bullcrap.

He looks me in the eyes and says, "Trey came back one day and lost control and bit you. The vampire counsel wanted you as a vampire just like Trey. Trey loved you so much though. And still does. I saw you lying on the ground and instantly knew you were turning into a vampire. I took all the venom out and the counsel punished me for saving you. The venom was too strong for your body to handle so you would've died."

I sit there gaping at him. Was that true? I didn't have time for that right now, though. I had to escape.

Well, I couldn't just leave Dominic! He stands up and says, "Well, ready to break out, Ari?" I remember Dominic used to call me Ari all the time as kids. I missed his voice saying that.

I smile at him and respond, "Of course!" He tugs my hand and I follow him. He breaks down the door and walks right into the middle of the hallway. Is he crazy? He'll get us killed! If he could just break down the door, why didn't he already do that?

He gestures to me and I follow him down the long, endless hallway.

We're almost to the door when a hand wraps around my throat. I never thought to look behind me! I give a little yelp and Dominic spins around, fangs bared.

Dominic pounces on the guard and I fall to the ground landing on my side. Another pair of hands grabs me and throws me across the room and I hit a wall. I shriek in pain and whimper a couple times. I try to get up but I just yelp when my right leg moves just an inch.

I see Dominic rip the last guard to shreds and he walks over to me. I cry out in pain when he touches my leg.

He cusses under his breath and begins to lick my leg. He picks me up and I'm surprised to feel no pain at all. He runs through the woods and I fall asleep with my head bobbing up and down in his arms.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

I wake up when Dominic sets me on the ground in front of the abandoned house I had been at with Alek earlier.

My leg isn't broken anymore, but still sprained. I walk a little farther and Alek comes out of the house and swoops me up in his arms. I look around and Dominic is gone. I wish he would have stayed.

"I'm so sorry, Aria! I came back to the house as fast as I could when I heard you scream but..." I cut him off by planting my lips on his. He lips are surprisingly very warm and soft. I could kiss him for an eternity...and I just might get to do that!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What did you think? I'm surprised at how many votes I'm getting. *rolls my eyes and mutters under breath* please VOTE! and comment! I want I know some things:

Team Trey or Team Alek?

Do you guys think I should keep writing this?

AND If you comment on one of these things I'll know you're reading this story and I will read your stories. Do we have a deal?

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley