Chapter 20-I Play With Unicorns

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 20-I Play With Unicorns

All Rights Reserved to MythicalNinja

COPYING ANY PART OF THIS BOOK IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Aria's POV

He just stands there staring at me. Not moving, not talking, not doing anything at all. The creepiest part is that he has a black cloak on that's covering his face. I don't know who he is, or why he's been following me. All I know is that he wants me. His reason?...I don't know.

"I've been watching you for a long time now, Aria." The man says in an alluring voice.

"Who are you?" I ask him, but he doesn't reply. "Why have you been following me?" Again, he doesn't reply. He just stands there.

The man takes a step towards me, and another, and another. I try to move away, but I'm stuck. I can't even move one finger.

"He has been waiting for you, Aria. And now, he gets you." The man says lunging at me.

I gasp opening my eyes. I could have sworn that was real. I so hope it's just a dream and not like some, prophecy thing. I finally take in my surroundings.

I'm lying on a huge bed under covers with patterns of flowers on it.The walls have pink and blue stripes, and there's a dresser at the end of the bed with pictures of Cody Simpson taped all over it. On top of the dresser, there's a stack of fashion magazines. There's a TV on the wall in front of me, but the TV is purple and playing 'America's Next Top Model'.

I must be in a girl's room...or at least I hope I'm not in a boy's room. The boy then be gay. Without a doubt. But, I don't remember how I got here, or what happened before this.

I push the covers aside and my feet land on cold, hardwood floor. I walk over to a door and open it slowly. I look in to see that it's a closet. I look down at my clothes to see I'm wearing only a nightgown.

I walk in and look around for something to wear. Even though this isn't my room, I think, I'm still going to put on some clothes.

I put on jean shorts, a red band tee, and some purple sneakers. I really didn't care what I was wearing, as long as it wasn't too girly. I'm pretty sure I'm a tomboy. Ugh! I'm so frustrated! Why can't I remember anything?

I walk out of the closet and back into the room. I pick up the TV remote on the dresser and turn the TV off. I go over to the door and open it. I walk out and into the hallway, closing the door gently behind me.

I walk down hallways not knowing where I'm actually going. All I know is that I'm bored so I have to do something. I come to a door and open it. I walk into an enormous field with butterflies and a woods off to the side.

I walk in fully and close the door. I look up at the ceiling, and it looks like real sky with just a couple clouds. Maybe it is a real sky.

I turn to see a bunch of horses flying towards me...? As they get closer, I see the horns on top of their heads. Oh...they're unicorns...I laugh as one nuzzles it's head against my arm.

They take off into the woods with me following them. We stop at a lake and I sit down on a rock. I take my skeakers off, then put one foot in the water. It's freezing cold!

I pull my foot out and shake my head. I'm such a baby. I put both my feet in and clench my teeth. I stand there for a minute adjusting to the temperature.

I take tiny, little steps when I feel someone push me under the water. My eyes widen and I come up gasping, my eyes darting for the person who shoved me into the freezing cold water.

I grumble and start to walk out of the water. Out of nowhere, a boy comes up right beside me. I look up to see he's really gorgeous. He has brown hair that comes down to his eyebrows, and big blue eyes.

"Whoa! You scared the pee out of me! How did you get beside me so fast? I was standing here all alone...and then boom! There you were." I say and he gives me a confused look.

"What? Stop acting stupid, Aria." He says to me.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm your boyfriend. My name is Alek. I'm a vampire." I raise my eyebrow and start to laugh.

"You're a vampire? You actually thought I would believe that? Good one!" I say.

"Oh...so you believe in unicorns...but not vampires? How does that make sense?" He asks.

Hmmm...I guess he's got a point. "Prove it. Prove you're a vampire." I say.

"Aria...you're seriously just joking, right?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. Why would I?"

"Drake!" He says angrily and grabs my by the arm dragging me out the door.

"NO! My unicorns!" I scream, punching him over and over again. He looks down at me with amusement in his eyes.

"You can play with the unicorns later. Right now we have a problem to solve." he says.

"Oh...you big meanie! They probably miss me!" I say and hit him on the arm again. He just laughs and keeps on walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley