Chapter 41-Broken

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 41-Broken

Important! Read below!

A/N Hey guys, the author's note down at the bottom is really important if you guys want more of this story. Unless you never want to know how the story ends, then don't read. But that is ill advised. So, please make sure to read the author's note down at the bottom! Thank you!:)

Important! Read above!

Song- Friend, Please by twenty one pilots

Max's POV

"Max, I need to speak with you." Trey says, standing behind me.

"I can't. I have to find where Blake took Aria and Alek." I say, typing furiously on the keyboard.

"Max, it's about them. It's important." Trey says, spinning my chair around to face him.

I sigh loudly. "Okay, what is it?"

He takes a deep breath. "I lied, Max. Blake didn't take them."

"Then who did?"

"Nobody, Max. Blake k-killed th-them!" Trey cries, falling onto his knees, putting his face in his hands. His sobs are muffled and his shoulders are shaking.

I stand there. Dead? Aria? No. No. No. No.

"You're lying! She's not dead! She can't be! You're lying, you're lying, you're lying!" I scream and fling the papers off of the desk and at Trey.

"No, Max, I'm not. They're de-"

"No. No! No! No! Shut up!" I cry and fling more papers at him.

Trey stands up, grabbing my wrists. "Get ahold of yourself, Max. They're dead. We can't do anything about it, no matter how much we want to."

I squirm and get my wrists free, running out of the room and slamming the door so hard, it cracks. I lock myself in my room and cry. Aria's gone. Don't worry, Aria, I'm coming.

I hear Trey's fists pounding on my door. "Go away!" I scream but he just breaks the door down. I run to the bathroom and lock that door. I grab a bottle of pills and take them all. I grab another 3 bottles and down them. Surely, I could be with them now. The doors swings open and Trey looks at the empty bottles in horror.

"Max," He whispers. "What did you do?"

I smile up at him. He pulls out his iPhone, calling 911. "No, don't do that. That's not very kind." I say softly, my vision blurring and twisting.

Trey comes over and tries to make me cough up some, but I push him away time and time again. I look over and Trey is sitting on the floor, crying. "You could come with us, Trey."

He looks up, shaking his head. "No. I'm staying right here. I will find a way to get you all back, I promise."

I laugh lightly. "Good luck with that one, Trey." I say and all I see is darkness.

Trey's POV

Max laughs. "Good luck with that one, Trey." Not even a second later, he's gone and I'm sitting here, alone.

I will get them back. I am the son of Hades, remember?

Important! Read below!

A/N So, do you guys think I should keep writing more chapters on this book or start the sequel? Feedback, please!:) But, did you guys like it? I'm not going to update any other chapters until this chapter gets at least 3 comments and 5 votes. Okay? It's not that much to ask. So, do it for me?;P

Important! Read above!

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley