Chapter 5-Love At First Sight

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 5-Love At First Sight

Aria's POV

He had brown hair that came down to his eyebrows, beautiful blue eyes, and his lips were shaped perfectly. I'm guessing he must be feeling awkward because I'm just staring at him. Probably with drool. I hope not. I look away and smile.

I look up and see everyone staring at me. What? What did I do? Maybe they saw me staring at Alek. "What is the answer Ms. Willows?" asks Mr. Messer.

Oh, crap! I wasn't listening! What do I do? I'll just say something about .. What class am I in? Oh my god! I don't even know what class I'm in! I'm so doomed. Just say something Aria! Fine. I sigh.

"Abraham Lincoln!"

Everyone starts laughing, even Alek! Ugh, this is so embarrassing! The bell rings and I hop out of my chair and run out the door. I'm at my locker when there is a shadow above me. I look up to see Alek.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" he asks. The new hottie of the school just asked me out!

"I'd love to!" We exchange phone numbers, and say our goodbyes and walk in opposite directions. I can't believe that just happened!

I see Trey at his locker and walk up to him. "Hey!"

"Hey." He grumbles.

"Why so gloomy?" I ask. He looks up at me and says,

"You like the new boy...and now you're hanging out. Have a nice date."

Whatever. "Yeah, but we're not really dating...we're just going to hang out!" I say angrily.

"Whatever, you know what, you can go date him all you like. But don't say I didn't warn you!" He shoots back.

"You didn't warn me!" I say. He slams his locker shut and starts walking away.

"I just did!" He yells and keeps walking out of school.

Someone taps on my shoulder and I spin around. There he is, Alek.

"Want to hang out tonight?" I ask, forgetting about Trey.

He looks at me and says, "Sure, I'll give you a ride home." He couldn't take me home. I want to stay with him.

He smiles like he could read my thoughts. Wait, he's a zompire, they can read minds! He must know I like him then. "You can stay at my house as long as you like. I don't live with my parents by the way, I live by myself."

"I'll even get you some new clothes." He says and smiles. He seriously was the love of my life!

He laughs and says, "You better believe it!"

*************************************************************************************************************************

Comment and vote!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley