Chapter 23-High On Candy

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 23-High On Candy

All Rights Reserved to MythicalNinja

Copying, selling, advertising, or distributing this book or the characters in it is illegal.

You could go to jail.

Please respect the hard work of the author.

It took me forever to come up with this (writer's block) so I hope you like it. Enjoy! :)

Alek's POV

I look over at Aria sleeping on the floor. She kinda passed out there. I tried to put her on the bed, but she started hitting me so I left her there.

Ever since she and Trey got back, they've been acting...weird. I know there's something they're not telling me. I want to know what it is. This is not a good time for them to be keeping secrets.

I sigh and get up walking to the throne room. I'm supposed to meet my parents there.

I walk into the room to see my parents talking. Once they notice me standing there, they stop talking and face me.

"We've decided that you and your brother will go find Drake." My father says.

Oh no. I've been trying to ignore my brother for so long. We just don't get along very well. But, as long as he can help get Drake, I'm fine with it. I guess.

"Yes, father. When will we go?" I ask looking up at him.

"Tonight," He replies and I just look at him. Tonight?

"Doesn't that see- never mind. We'll go tonight then." I say and turn on my heel walking out of the room.

Aria's POV

I woke up on the floor and instantly remembered last night. This is just so cool! I changed clothes and quickly brushed my teeth.

I walk out and see Trey standing by the door.

"Hey, Ari!" Trey screams tackling me into a hug.

"You act as if we haven't seen each other in years!" I say hugging him back.

We pull away and Trey grabs my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask him not recognizing where we were.

He doesn't answer me, just keeps on pulling me.

"Tada! We are here!" Trey says raising his arms in the air.

I look to see the biggest candy store in my life. "A candy store? Wait...are we going to actually buy candy?" I ask him, excited.

"Yes, yes we are!" He says and I scream. We both run into the store grabbing a bag and stuffing every single type of candy in.

We pay for it and run all the way back to...shoot! I still don't know where we're staying! This lost memory thing is annoying!

We run into my room and plop down on the bed. We dump the huge bag and it falls on the bed and also the floor.

I open a piece of candy and put it in my mouth. I moan and eat it. It's so good!

Trey and I shove every single piece of candy in our mouth and moan every time we put a piece of candy in our mouth.

Trey and I see one last piece of candy on the floor. We both look at each other and dive for it.

Trey lands on the ground with me on top of him. He grunts and we start struggling to get to the piece of candy.

Alek barges in probably thinking we're doing something dirty. We both look at him and his eyes widen in anger.

Well...I am on top of Trey. "Heh, look! It's an Alek person thing!" Trey says and I take this opportunity to grab the candy.

"YAY! I got it! What now, Trey? MWAHAHAHAHA!" I scream and Alek laughs realizing what we were actually doing.

Alek walks up to me and I hunch over with my piece of candy in my hands.

"MINE!" I yell backing away from Trey and Alek.

Alek walks up to me and swiftly grabs the piece of candy.

Trey watches the candy with drool coming out of his mouth. Just kidding, I joke, I joke!

"Noooo! Give it back!" I yell but Alek just eats it.

"The monster ate our candy, Trey! What punishment shall he get?" I ask.

"What?" Alek asks, "I think you're both high on candy."

"We shall not talk to him until he gives us a both a piece of candy." Trey states.

"Yes!" I scream, "We shall!" I smile and shake my butt in Alek's face.

"Hmm...I'll steal candy more often if I get a view this good." Alek says and I huff backing away from him.

"Did you just hear a dragon?" I ask Trey.

"Nope." Trey says popping the 'p'.

"Aww, come on, you guys!" Alek whines.

Trey and I both walk out and run through the halls screaming.

"TREY IS A BUTTMUNCHER!" I scream.

"ARIA IS OBSESSED WITH FAT CHICKENS!" Trey yells.

We look at each other and laugh out loud. Trey falls over laughing while I try to hold the wall for support. It doesn't work, so I fall on the ground beside Trey still laughing.

I take deep breaths and I can finally breathe right again.

"Whoop! Whoop! I JUST GOT MUNCHIES!" Trey tells randomly not really having any munchies. Whatever munchies are.

Little did we know, there was somebody watching us in jealously wishing he could be the one laughing with me and not Trey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley