Chapter 29-Blackety Black

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 29-Blackety Black

Song- Ain't No Rest For the Wicked by Cage the Elephant

Blake's POV (Alek's best friend)

I stand there watching Alek's mate run around screaming with Max and Trey. Alek's little mate is so cute and very amusing, I have to admit. Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice her running straight at me until she crashes into me.

She looks at me with wide eyes. "Sorry, there's-" She turns around and then faces me again. "Oh...well...never mind."

"My name is Blake." I say and hold out my hand. She shakes it.

"My name is Aria. Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Alek's best friend." I say and she just gives me a blank look. "He never mentioned me, did he?" She shakes her head and her eyes widen again.

"MONSTER!" She screams pointing to nothing at all. Is she on crack? She runs and her, Trey, and Max all run into each other with their legs tangled. They have frantic faces and untangle their legs again as quickly as they can.

I can already tell Aria will be very amusing to be around and that she will cause disorder in the kingdom. I already like her.

Aria's POV

Trey, Max, and I all fall to the ground in exhaustion. After a couple seconds, Max passes out. I giggle and Trey passes out too. "NOOO! WAKE UP YOU MONKEY SUCKERS!" I yell but they don't move.

I cross my arms and pout. "ALEK! I'M BORED!" Alek just sighs rubbing his head. He walks away leaving me here, not to mention bored. When I get bored, I'm so bored I do stupid and even crazier things than when I'm not bored...got it?

I turn around to see Blake staring at me with an amused expression. "What are you looking at Black?"

"My name is Blake." He says raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I know. I'm just super bored so I'm going to nickname you Black since what you're wearing is all black." He nods and I jump up and down twirling my arms in the air.

I start to sing, "WHO LIKES UNICORNS? I LIKE UNICORNS! WHO LIKES SQUIRRELS? I LIKES SQUIRRELS! WHO LIKES TRAINS? I LIKE TRAINS! WHO LIKES-" I get cut off by Alek.

"We get it! You like a lot of things!" He yells since he's not even in the same room.

I grumble because Alek just had to ruin my fun. I'm super bored and I need entertainment.

"I'm bored!" I say and Black stands next to me.

"Ever hear of the saying, 'There's no such thing as boring, just boring people'?"

"Oh yes. I have heard that saying, but I said bored, not boring." I state and Black rolls his eyes.

"I think you're missing the point..." Black says and I shrug. I wasn't in the mood to think. Come to think of it, I'm never in the mood to think!

"LET'S PLAY!" I say and grab Black's hand, basically dragging him outside.

"Okay...?" He answers and I grab a fake sword from my 'fun place'. I found a cave one day and went out and bought a bunch of fun and cool stuff.

I throw a sword to Black and he catches it. I get in a defensive position and so does Black. He lunges first but I just side step him. Wow, this is going to be easy.

I lunge at him, but then he side steps me. We keep going back and forth like that until we a laugh from behind us. We turn around to see Alek watching us with an amused expression.

"You guys suck with swords..." He says and I shrug.

"Alek! Look, now I have 3 best friends...Trey, Max, and Black! And they all get to hug me and kiss me on the cheek." I say smirking evilly. I will use this against him. Just for show, Black puts his arm on my shoulder.

Alek growls looking at Black's arm on my shoulder. "Who's Black?" He asks and I jerk a thumb at Blake. His eyes narrow and he walks away.

"Okie dokie then...I'm going to put these swords away..." I say and Black nods.

I turn on my heel and walk back into the cave. I sigh and sit down on the rocky surface. I look around for the bin in the darkness so I can put my sword away. "Okay?" I say stretching out the word.

I go farther into the cave and I find the bin. "Finally...but why is it so far back here?" I ask myself but just shrug.

"Hello, love. Miss me?" I hear a very familiar british accent say. I stiffen and hands come out of nowhere, grabbing me. A cloth goes over my mouth and nose. I let out a strangled scream before I pass out.

Alek's POV

"ALEK! ALEK!" I hear Blake yelling.

"What?" I ask and he runs into the room.

"I can't find Aria!" He gasps and I jump out of my chair, running to the cave where Blake and Aria were messing around.

"ARIA?" I yell into the cave but get no answer. I go into the cave trying to smell who was here with no luck.

"We're going after her. I'm pretty sure I know who took her." I say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...heh. For once I really don't know what to say.

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley