Chapter 42-Missing Pages

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 42-Missing Pages

!! IMPORTANT !!

I need at least 15 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter! Thanks:)

!! IMPORTANT !!

Song- Holding On To You by twenty one pilots

Trey's POV

*6 months later*

"Oh, this next one will definitely have the answer in it." I say to myself, opening the thousandth book I've read since Aria, Alek, and Max died.

If I want to bring them all back, I have to try to get them back all at once or it won't work. It takes too much power for one person to handle though, and I'd die before even bringing them back. Which, is a very stupid idea. Then we'd all be dead, and that would get us nowhere. Well, I suppose it would get us somewhere. Like we'd go to Heaven or Hell or whatever... but you know what I meant!

"Yeah... th-the answer's def-definitely in this-" And then I'm out like a light.

Unknown POV

I get closer to the door, hearing loud snores coming from the room beyond. I open the door and raise an eyebrow. Trey's face is in a book, creasing a page. There is also slobber on the page. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle the giggle that threatens to erupt. I turn away and take a deep breath.

I run my fingers along the spines of the books on the shelves, until I find the one I'm looking for. It's pushed between two big books and unnoticeable unless you were looking for this book in particular. I flip through the pages until I find the exact page. I tear it out and stuff it into my pocket.

I tiptoe out of the room, quietly closing the door, so I don't awaken Trey. I pull my hood over my head and walk out of the door.

Trey's POV

My eyes flicker open and I sit up, yawing. I rub my hand down my face and immediately notice the smell. A witch has been in here. I jump to my feet, more awake than ever. My eyes dart across the room, until I find that a book is out of place. I love books and reading and I always notice when someone other than myself touches my books. I walk over and push the bigger book out of the way. Behind it is a small book.

I start to go through the book, looking for any oddities. I was about to throw the book to the side when I saw a piece of paper had been ripped out. I look over and read the page before it. My eyes widen. The page before it talks about raising more than 1 person at once. The page that is missing was the page where it tells you exactly how to do it.

I grow furious and throw the small, useless book at the wall. "Damn it!" I scream, and I start to cry. I slide down the wall and sit on the floor with my face in my hands. I take a deep breath, but it only makes me cry harder.

"Why did you leave me? Why the fuck did you leave me, Aria? I can't do this on my fucking own!" I run shaky fingers through my hair. "I'm... alone. All alone."

I will find that god forsaken page, even if it takes ripping it from someone's dead hands... anything to get my best friend back.

A/N So, I need 10 votes and 6 comments for the next chapter! Yes, Trey is desperate... but I mean, I think he's handling it pretty well considering he's basically alone in this world. Please,

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley