Chapter 30-Let Love Bleed Red

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 30-Let Love Bleed Red

Song- Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping With Sirens

Aria's POV

I wake up on the floor in some room. Why couldn't I wake up on candy? Oh, that would be so freaking awesome...and tasty.

I look around but its pretty dark. "I see you're awake." Dimitri says and the lights come on.

"What do you want now?" I ask with exasperation in my voice. Can't I just be left alone? Gosh, too many freaking creepers.

"I just want you dead...but I'm not going to make it quick...but slow and agonizing." He says with a smile on his face.

"Sadistic doesn't suit you." I say and his eyes narrow. He turns away.

"Well, you have fun here. I may not be back for a couple days. Think you can go without food?" He says and without another word, walks out of the room.

All I can think is about how I never thought I would die this way.

--------------------------

He sure has kept up his bargain. How many days he has been gone, I can't tell. Time doesn't exist in this room. It could've been months, but I wouldn't know.

I can barely take it. I feel like I've shriveled up to nothing. Every time I move, it makes my limbs ache. Every time I take a breath, my whole body shakes. My head is pounding against my skull and it feels like there's a war going on in my eyes. My stomach feels like its on fire and about every couple seconds I double over in pain.

The door opens and Dimitri walks in. "So, how do you feel?"

I try to sit up straighter. "I feel fine." I don't want him to know how much pain I'm in. I can't give him the satisfaction. I smile and he tilts his head looking at me.

He comes closer to me and I just stare at him. He smiles and then steps on my leg. I scream at the pain that goes up my leg. He pulls me off the ground in a tight grip. There's definitely going to be a bruise on my arm. He just throws me right back to the ground. My head hits the wall and I start to see black dots in my vision.

"Do you feel bad now?" He asks, walking out of the room.

I keep myself from passing out because that just shows I'm weak.

Alek's POV

I walk up to the house and I hear an agonizing scream. I stop dead in my tracks knowing it was Aria's. I wave Trey, Blake, and Max over. "Was that Aria's scream?" Trey asks stiffly and I nod.

"Okay, lets just knock down the door." Blake says and I shake my head 'no'.

"That will just let him know we're here." Max answers for me. I look around at the house and find a window we could probably fit through.

I slip inside with no problem and so do they. I look around the room we're in but it's completely empty. I go up to a random door and open it but it's empty too.

I check tons of rooms but they're all freaking empty. I open another and see Dimitri. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Where is she?" I ask and he frowns.

"Who?" He asks as if he doesn't know who I'm talking about.

"Where. Is. Aria." I ground out through clenched teeth. He just shrugs and I growl tacking him to the ground.

I punch him repeatedly. I know its not going to kill him but he should feel pain. I put out my hand and feel a stake slide in my hands.

I grab it and look him in the eyes. "How many times will it take to kill you?" I ask and drive the stake through his heart. I see all life drain from his eyes and I stand up.

I walk out to the last room. I open the door and see Aria lying on the ground convulsing. I run over to her and pull her into my arms.

"What do I do?" I scream and Blake comes over to us.

This can't be happening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley