Chapter 10-Not So Safe In A Lovers Arms

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 10-Not So Safe In A Lover's Arms

Aria's POV

I wake up lying on the floor with several blankets around me.

At first, I start to panic because Alek isn't with me. But I'm soon relived when I see Alek staring out of the window.

So I go back to a peaceful sleep.

Dream-

I'm running in the forest with cut up and bruised legs. I hear somebody yell my name and then scream bloody murder. I run even faster.

I hear heavy footsteps behind me and start to panic. What do I do? I know whoever or whatever is chasing me wants me to go through agonizing pain.

I trip on a root and hit the ground. I groan and try to get up. I feel something pull my ankle so I scream hoping someone will hear and save me.

They pick me up by my hair and and lift a cleaver high in the air. I scream one last time.

I wake up screaming my head off. I feel soothing arms cradling me back and forth.

"What's wrong, Aria?" Alek asks. I just whimper in response and put my head in the crook of his neck.

I soon fall asleep to him humming.

I open my eyes just a little to see someone pulling me away from Alek. "No! Leave me alone!" I bite their arm and they jump back.

"Feisty are we? That's just how master likes it!" He smirks and hits me so hard I fall unconscience.

I can still feel myself being pulled out of Alek's arms. I hear someone yell my name and scream bloody murder. I snap back into reality and start running in the woods.

I run through the woods with cut up and bruised legs. I hear footsteps behind me and start to panic. I run even faster.

I trip on a root and hit the ground. I groan and try to get up but I feel somebody pull my ankle. They lift me up by my hair and lift a cleaver up to my head. They bring it down and I feel it rip through my flesh.

I scream like there's no tomorrow and the last thing I think before I go into unconscienceness is....It's not so safe in a lovers arms.

A/N

I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm so sorry! WILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME? You don't have a choice if you want to get more updates sooner.

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley