Chapter 4- Hangover

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 4-Hangover

Aria's POV

I feel terrible. On the upside... I really don't know what the upside is. I know I went to the party last night with Trey and...Trey! I remember now! Trey threw rocks at my window and I walked outside and he tackled me!

Trey is now a vampire. He would totally be my best friend now and forever. Oh, crap, it's Monday. The first and worst day of school. I totally forgot. I hope there will be some new kids. Preferably guys, though. I guess I'll have to go to school to see.

I'm now all ready for school. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a grey Bring Me The Horizon t shirt, and black converse with a zipper on the side of them. I plop down on my bed and take out my phone. I decide to text Trey. I hope he still has the same phone number. I guess I'll find out.

Aria: are you ready for school?

Trey: i'll drive you, well us. I live next door.

Aria: ok. wait next door?

Trey: yup

I hop out of Trey's car and he comes around and drapes an arm over my shoulders. When we walk inside everybody is staring at us like we're monsters.

Oh Well, Trey is! We walk to homeroom and I sit down. A boy walks in and I feel butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach. There are no more seats left besides by me so he sits down.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey, I'm Alek." he says back. He hasn't looked up yet, so I don't know what he looks like.

"I'm Aria. Nice to meet you." I say politely. He looks up and he's gorgeous! He was the most beautiful person I had ever laid eyes on. Including myself, and that's shocking.

***************************************************************************************************************

Please comment on what Alek should look like! I want to know what you think! I know it's short but, aren't they all?

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley