Chapter 7-I scream bloody murder

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 7-I Scream Bloody Murder

Aria's POV

A million things are going through my head right now. What if Trey never came back for me? What if I fell in love with Alek? I ask myself questions like this and try to answer them.

After I got out of the car and kissed Trey, Alek hasn't said a word to me. What if he's pissed? What if he has anger issues? What if, what if, what if! It's like that's all I can say.

"Are you mad at me, Alek?" I ask innocently. He looks over at me and looks back onto the country road. There's isn't a living soul in sight. It's very creepy... and it's dark too. I make sure the doors are locked.

Alek stops the car and sighs. "I'm not mad at you Aria. I just..." Oh, here it is, he's not mad he's just mad. That's probably what he was about to say.

Pathetic. I could burst out loud laughing, but that would only make things worse so I hold my tongue.

Alek looks away and starts driving again. He's definitely mad. I better not say anything. I better just let him cool down for a bit, and he does just that.

He pulls up to an abandoned house and hops out of the car. It's really dark and there's an abandoned house in front of me...is that not really creepy to you? I hear a knock on my window and jump about 10 feet. Of course, it's just Alek.

I get out of the car and walk around to the trunk. My bags aren't in it, so Alek must have taken them in the haunted house over here. I walk into the house carefully and look around. There's only one room and there's nothing in it.

I walk on and trip over something. It's a trapdoor... I think. I open it and see steps. Curiosity takes over my mind and I walk down the steps.

When I get to the bottom, I see dead bodies lying everywhere. I hold back a scream and step back, only to trip on a body. I jump up as quickly as possible. Then, I see it.

It's some figure standing there, staring at me. This time I can't help it. I scream bloody murder.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Comment and vote, vote, VOTE! You guys are awesome!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley