Chapter 21-I Declare War On Nummy

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 21-I Declare War On Nummy

All Rights Reserved to wattpad user MythicalNinja. Copying any part of this book is punishable by law.

Alek's POV

I drag Aria along to the throne room. Why would Drake do this? He had no right. He just messed everything up.

"Let me go, you...you...meanie butt face!" Aria yells hitting my arm again. It's actually pretty funny watching her attempts at trying to hurt me.

Even though she's still a vampire, she doesn't remember so she doesn't use all her strength. I open the door to the throne room and walk up to my mom

and dad.

"Mother...Father...We've got a problem." I say pointing towards the kicking Aria in my arms.

Aria's POV

"Mother...Father...We've got a problem." Alek says pointing to me. I kick him again but he just stares at me.

Why can't I hurt him? Ugh! That's so not fair. It's like I'm a spider and he's a foot. I have no chance of not being squashed!

I like that he's strong though so he has muscles. He's very nummy if you ask me.

That's what I'll call him, Nummy. It's better than his real name...What was it again? Ares? Alex? Whatever.

"She doesn't remember anything." Nummy says, "I'm pretty sure Drake did this. You guys know he would do anything for her to have to be with him and not me."

"Let go of me!" I yell again hoping he'll let go, but he doesn't. Instead he puts me in front of him. I struggle to get free.

"Ahh!" I scream, "Rape! Rape! I'm being raped! Ahh! Let go of me, Nummy!" I karate chop his arm but he just laughs. He sucks.

"What do we do?" Nummy asks the big man.

"I say we try to get something to reverse it. If we can't we will capture Drake and then we'll figure out what we will do from there." The man says.

Nummy nods and finally let's go of me. I scramble out of his arms.

"I declare war on you, Nummy!" I say with a glare.

"Why? And wait, did you just call me Nummy?" He asks.

"Because you raped me, you pervert! And yes, I did just call you Nummy." I say.

"Well, you can't declare war on me, honey."

"Why not?" I ask stomping my foot on the gold floor.

"Because I'm a prince and you live in my kingdom."

"Fine..." I say with a huff and walk out of the room. That's a bunch of bullcrap!

He still raped me and it's only fair if I get to declare war on him. Big Meanie Butt Face!

I walk through the halls when I feel arms wrap around me waist pulling me against a body. I let out a scream, but it's cut short when a hand clamps down on my mouth.

I lift my head to see Trey looking down at me. I'm confused. If people say I forgot everything, how come I remember Trey? Probably because I'm his best friend.

His arms drop to his sides. "You scared the living cupcake out of me! Speaking of cupcakes, do you have one?"

His eyebrows scrunch together and he says, "No, I don't have a cupcake. But, we can go get you one..." He says and I smile.

"Yay! I get a chocolate one!" I scream and he grabs my hand pulling me to where I guess is the kitchen. He opens a big box filled with different kinds of cupcakes.

I grab a big plate and put all the chocolate cupcakes on it. "Whoa, Aria! Do you really need all the chocolate cupcakes?" Trey asks staring at my plate full of cupcakes.

"Of course I need them! And if you touch even one, I swear I'll hurt you."

Trey laughs and picks up one shoving half of it in his mouth. My eyes widen and I let out a high pitched battle cry.

I charge Trey tackling him to the ground. I grab one of his cupcakes and smearing it across his face. I laugh and hop up grabbing my cupcakes.

I open a door and go inside closing the door behind me. I turn around to see a little boy sitting in a chair staring at me.

"Um...hi?" I say looking at him.

"Can I please have a cupcake?" He asks and I smile.

I don't want to give him one of my cupcakes, but he's so cute!

"Of course you can!" I say handing him one. He smiles hopping out of the chair and running up to me.

He lifts up his arms and I pick him up in my arms. He takes his cupcake and starts to lick the icing.

He looks up at me and shoves it in his mouth eating it in one bite. He snuggles into my chest and after a couple of minutes, he jumps out of my arms.

"Will you play with me?" He asks with big eyes.

"Yeah! What do you want to play?" I ask.

"I'm very curious...questions?"

I look at him oddly and then shrug. Whatever.

"Okay, you go first." I say.

"What's your name?"

"Aria, what's your name?"

"Justin, how old are you?"

"18." I say.

"I'm 6! What are you?" He asks and I stare at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You know...vampire, werewolf, supernatural, Demi-god, fairy..."

"Um, I...uh..." The door bursts open and Alek walks in.

"I've been looking a-" Alek stops mid sentence when he sees me.

"Daddy!" Justin screams running to Alek and hugging him. Daddy? What the hell is going on?

"Uh...Justin. I need to talk to Aria. You stay here." Alek says to Justin.

Alek pulls me out of the room shutting the door. I don't even want to know. If he's my supposed boyfriend...that can't be my kid, right?

Justin didn't act like I was his mom. I'm not even going to ask. Oh, shut up, Aria! You know you're going to ask!

Alek pulls me in a room shutting the door.

"Aria...let me explain before you start to yell at me..."

"Okay, then. Enlighten me..." I say motioning for him to go on.

"Okay, so yes, it is my son...but, I had him before I met you, so...really, it shouldn't affect our relationship."

I ask, "What is our relationship? I already know I've lost my memory...but are we really dating?"

"Yes, we are. Why? Is that a bad thing?" He says.

"I don't know, is it?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S VERY SHORT...BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING. WHAT DID YOU THINK? DID I WRITE IT GOOD?

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley