Chapter 12- Whatever!

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 12-Whatever!

Aria's POV

I wake up with arms wrapped around my waist. I turn over to see two hazel eyes staring at me. Drake smiles at me.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" Drake whispers like someone is listening! I smile because nobody and not even Alek has ever told me I'm gorgeous. Just beautiful.

"Good morning, person I don't know that I just slept in the same bed with!" I whisper back.

I get off the bed and stare out the window not wanting to look him in the eye. He must notice why I'm doing this because he says, "You don't ever have to be embarrased with me. You don't have to look away."

He gets off the bed and comes over to me. He wraps his arms around me and turns me to face him. I still avert my eyes and he says, "Look at me, please!" I still keep my eyes to the ground.

He grabs my chin and pulls it up so I have to look at him. "Don't ever be afraid to look at me!" Drake says. He leans down and kisses me.

"Stop..." I say quickly.

Drake raises an eyebrow and says, "You are my mate. It's gonna happen at some point anyways. If not now, then at our wedding."

My breath hitches in my throat when he says that. Duh, Aria! He's your mate. Of course you have to get married!

"Okay then...not now. I don't know you!" I say and push him off me. I lay down and he sits down beside me. Feeling uncomfortable I go to the window again.

"You don't even know me!" I scream, very frustrated.

"YOU ARE STILL MY MATE AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!"

"WELL, I FREAKING HATE YOU!" I knee him where the sun don't shine and he falls to the ground. I run out of the room and hide in a closet.

I hear Drake's footsteps and him say, "COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" He yells/growls.

Uh-oh. Maybe I went a little too far. When I hear Drake's footsteps move away I open the door quietly and come face to face with a very anger filled Drake. How come I always fall for that trick?

I try to close the door real fast but Drake grabs it and rips it off it's hinges. I gasp and push myself back against the closet wall.

Drake pulls me out and back to 'our' room. He flings me on the floor and I hit with a grunt. He walks up to me and I cower in fear.

He grabs my wrist and I whimper. I feel his grip loosen and look at him to see his gaze softening. "You are a....." He starts. I let out a soft cry and Drake cradles me in his arms.

"Why did you do that?" He asks. I let out a sob and look up at him.

"You said you would love me no matter what... and I thought it would be funny to see what you did." I lie.

He laughs and says, "Yes, it's true. I can't stay mad at you! I just love you so much! Please don't ever leave me! If you ever did...I don't know if I'd survive!"

"I love you, Aria." Drake whispers in my ear. Drake kisses me on the cheek. I'm still not so sure about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF YOUR AN ALEK FAN...BUT I REALLY LIKE DRAKE! ..

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley