Chapter 26-Unforgiven

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 26- Unforgiven

Song- I Forgive You by Every Avenue

Aria's POV

I sit on my bed. I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking. I'm so angry at Alek...and I don't even know what to do about Max.

I rub my hand over my face. I drag my feet to the door and walk to Trey's room. I knock on the door. I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting.

Then it hits me. He's probably already left with Alek to go...to wherever they were going tonight. Then what am I supposed to do with no one here? Well, besides Max and I'd feel really awkward around him right now.

I walk aimlessly through the halls not knowing what to do. I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored. I'm going to wither away into nothing if I don't have something to do in the next 5 minutes.

I crash into someone. "I'm so sorry! I didn't me-" I stop when I see who is standing right in front of me. He looks insanely familiar.

"Don't worry, love. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to give back something you've been missing. Oh, and just so you know, I didn't have it." He says.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." He smiles.

"Oh, you will. Dimitri had it and he's still alive so I'd watch out if I were you." He says and puts his hand on my head. Before I can shove his hand away, I fall into darkness.

"ARIA! ARIA, ANSWER ME!" I hear Max scream in my face.

"Ugh...what's with the screaming, Maxie boy?" I ask getting into a sitting position. Relief washes over his face.

"Oh, thank the lord! I found you unconscious on the floor." He says and I instantly remember everything.

Literally, like from my moment of birth to the present. I remember kneeing Alek in the balls. Actually, that's kinda funny. Shhh...don't tell Alek I think that.

"Max! I remember everything!" I say and hug him.

Even though Alek and I really are dating, I'm still angry that he said that to people and said I loved him when he knew I didn't remember a thing. Oh god, Drake gave me my memory back saying he didn't have it! What if Dimitri really is still alive? What if he kills me for good this time?

"Did you call Alek or something?" I ask and Max nods.

"Of course, you were unconscious on the frigging floor!" He says and I purse my lips.

"ARIA?" I hear Alek and Trey yell from somewhere in the castle. I turn my head towards Max. I don't want to yell right now.

Max sees and yells, "OVER HERE!" Trey and Alek run over and Alek opens his arms to hug me, but stops, thinking I still don't have my memory. Hmm...this will be payback.

I give Max a look that says, don't-say-a-word-or-I'll-feed-you-to-the-monkeys. He slightly nods and I step around Alek acting as if I hate him. He frowns and looks down at the floor...

Now I feel bad...push away the guilt, Aria! I think to myself and Trey hugs me.

"Are you alright?" He asks looking me up and down making sure I was okay. When he's done, he nods and looks up at me.

"I'll tell you later." I whisper and he nods.

"Well, I'm going to bed now." Max says and Trey nods in agreement. They both walk off and Alek looks at me me before walking away and I watch him walk into his room. I can't push away this guilt.

I miss him. I need him. I walk up to Alek's door and shove it open. Alek stands in the middle of the room looking depressed. He looks up at me, startled and confused.

I run up to him and my lips come down on his. I entangle my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. I pull away and he groans.

"I got my memory back... but don't think I won't forget the things you've done. You are still unforgiven." I say and he smiles.

"At least I can hold you in my arms now." He says and I shake my head, backing away from him.

"Nope. That's your punishment. No touching me or I really will cut your la-dee-da off!" I say and he groans.

"It's really going to take you a millennia to grow up, isn't it?" He asks and I smile.

"How about...never...?" I smirk at him and shake my butt in his face before leaving the room.

Oh, sweet revenge, how I love you so.

Sooo...that's it. What do you think? Yay, this was a quick update...compared to other times!

I love you guys and thanks for all your support! ;)

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley