Chapter 19-Bewitched

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 19-Bewitched

Aria's POV

"Drake...Um." Drake stands there in front of me with his arms crossed and leaning against a tree. If he weren't trying to kill me, I'd think he was sexy. Wait...NO! No, I wouldn't think he was sexy! I mentally slap myself and look up at a smiling Drake.

"Well, why did you run away babe?" Drake asks and I stare at him. A laugh escapes my mouth. Why did I run away? Why the freak does he think I ran away?

"You were going to kill me! And I'm not your babe." Drake cocks his head at me and looks me over. I start to squirm under his stare because he's making me very uncomfortable. But, that's understandable...right? I mean, he's trying to kill me for Christ's sake!

"No, I wasn't...and I'm not. I love you and I just didn't want you to run away! I jus-" I cut him off not even wanting to hear the rest of his explanation.

"Whatever. Why can't you just leave me alone? Can't you see I don't like you let alone love you?" Drake looks down and looks back up.

I see a tear run down his cheek and I feel sadness come over me. Even though I don't love him...I still think that Drake isn't a terrible guy. Even more not terrible if he weren't trying to kill me.

"Drake...come on. I bet you could have any girl. But here you are...with me." More tears slip from Drake's eyes and I can see the pain in his face.

"No! I want you. I need you. But you obviously don't need me...so, fine. I'll leave you alone." Drake turns around stiffly and starts to walk off.

"Drake! Drake, wait!" I run after him and step in front of him causing him to come to a halt. "Please don't go, Drake. I didn't mean I didn't want to be friends. I do need you. As a friend and I just...I..." Drake stands there with an emotionless face staring at me.

I know there is only one way to get Drake to stay. Even though, I don't love him like that...I know that I actually do need him. So I force it out of my mouth.

"Drake...I-I love you?" I said it more like a question but it brightens up Drake's whole face. He grins a massive smile and hugs me.

He picks me up and I realize what I just did. I'm just so attracted to him. It's like I'm under some kind of spell. (A/N I know! >.< But I had to put it to hint you into the music video!)

In not even a second, we're in the castle. Drake pushes me in and closes the door. "I need to handle something. Will you be alright all alone?" Drake asks.

I nod my head and Drake is gone. I pull out my phone and call Alek.

Me: Alek! Yeah...hi! I'm pretty sure Drake is on his way to "handle you" because he's not dead.

Alek: What?!?! Where are you?

Me: In Drake's castle

Alek: Why the hell are you in Drake's castle?

Me: Never mind that! Do something!

Alek: I will find out sooner or later.

Me: No...you won't because then Drake will be gone and I will never tell you.

Aek: Ahhh! Whatever. I'll be there in a second. Damn! Wait...Trey is coming to get you. Gtg. Love you.

I shut the phone and stand there waiting for Trey. Damn it! I forgot all about Nicholai in all of this chaos. He's probably looking for me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and spin around. I see a little boy with dark black hair and blue eyes standing in front of me.

"Hey...what's your name?" I ask kneeling to his short level. He holds out his arms and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and pick him up.

"My name is Tyler. Why did you forget my name, sissy?" I look at him in shock. Why in the world did he call me sissy? I don't have a brother. Besides a step-brother.

"Uhhh...I didn't forget...I was just checking to make sure that you knew your name...So, how old are you, my little man?" I say and Tyler giggles.

"I'm 4! See, you forgot, sissy!" He laughs and I smile at him. He's just so adorable!

"Tyler! I told you never to talk or play with strangers!" I hear a voice scold him. Tyler burrows himself deeper into my chest and says in a muffled voice, "She's not a stranger, mommy! It's sissy!"

I look up to see the woman staring at me. Her eyes widen and she runs over to me. She gives me a huge hug and pulls back in tears.

"I'm so glad your back, honey! I've missed you so much!" She says and smiles at me. Then everything goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------NOT THE END YET!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If she is dead...I swear I'll kill you!" I hear Drake say but I can't see him. I can't see anything, actually. It's all black. As if I'm floating in never-ending darkness. Nothingness.

I start to see forms until finally I can see clearly. Just as if I was never blind. Or was I more than blind? I really don't know.

"Oh, thank the lord! I thought you were dead." I give him a confused and he explains farther. "I-I kinda put you under a spell where you were happy with me and you found your real mother and brother. You could say I kinda bewitched you."

"How dare you! You bewitched me! Why would you do that? You inconsiderate bastard!" I yell and stand up quickly. I stomp away and hear him following. I use my inhuman speed and finally lose him.

I feel somebody grab me and pull me to them. Right when I'm ready to scream, a hand clamps over my mouth. I look up to see Trey holding me.

He puts a finger to his mouth indicating for me to be quiet. I can't believe what just happened. I was right after all. Drake had really bewitched me.

I'm so pissed off at him right. I will have my revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley