Chapter 8-Stolen

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 8-Stolen

Aria's POV

I'm still screaming when the figure darts towards me and places a hand over my mouth. He starts to pull me up the stairs but I'm kicking and hitting him with all my might.

He laughs and just keeps dragging me up the stairs. In a flash, I'm somewhere else. I think it's a huge castle, but I can't be sure. He pulls me through like a million hallways and we come to stairs leading down into darkness.

There is no way I would be able to go down there. Well, without screaming myself to death. He picks me up and takes me down the stairs. He throws me down and leaves without another word.

What am I gonna do now? I get up and feel the walls to see if there's something that could get me out of this hell hole. Nothing. Just an empty room. I am thrown to the ground. I let out a shaky breath and stand up.

Who else was in here? "Who are you?" A voice right beside me asks.

I back away a bit and say, "My name is Aria Willows, and who are you?"

He laughs and says, "I think you know."

No, I don't know. He has probably just been in this place a long time. He's probably gone crazy.

I hear him fumbling around for something and the next thing I know, there's and flashlight in my face. It's very bright too. I look up and see a man probably around 20. The weird thing is, he looks familiar.

He was right, I do know him. But from where? And when? Oh My God! It's another friend of mine that's supposed to be dead! He died in a car accident. His name is Dominic. I gasp and back away some more.

"I'm a werewolf, Aria." He says. Oh no, not another supernatural thing! What ever will I freaking do? Wait, what was he doing down here?

I ask, "Why are you here?"

He looks away and looks back at me. "Aria, they are punishing me for trying to save you, you should be dead."

*********************************************************************************************************************************

What did you think? Please tell me! Comment and VOTE!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley